Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched last video as I have serious problem with Victoria’s series of fragrance and beauty ADs so wanted to hear explanation for this behavior from horses mouth. As mentioned she completely lost my respect while she was on press trip with with LV fragrances and she posted Maison Margiela fragrances grid post (featuring LV kindly gifted bag, without disclosing). All in all, I found her very insincere and her excuses lame. Fragrances she advertised over the past 6 weeks are all very different, some are flowery, some sweet and some masculine. So why tell us Vics you like them all when the only thing you like is getting paid well to promote products you would never buy or use yourself? I do not even want to go into how many favourite beauty products she has. It is beyond a joke. As I said before she is a walking billboard.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't "have a lot to answer for" mean someone's done something wrong?

PicsArt_10-11-04.12.25.png

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 8.02.28 am.png
Genuinely confused...this can't just be ageing, they look nothing like this anymore, Sue looks a lot bigger in the face and Vic doesn't even look like this anymore, what have they done?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 48012Genuinely confused...this can't just be ageing, they look nothing like this anymore, Sue looks a lot bigger in the face and Vic doesn't even look like this anymore, what have they done?
Vic and Lidl both seem to have been blessed with more lid space it seems, but neither of them admit it and just pretend aging makes you go from hooded to non hooded eyes. 🙄

And don't get me started on the mess that is Vics lips, she looks like she has 2 naked slugs under her nose.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 48012Genuinely confused...this can't just be ageing, they look nothing like this anymore, Sue looks a lot bigger in the face and Vic doesn't even look like this anymore, what have they done?
I don't think Suz had changed much other than the lips (and the new slutty look post-breakup) but Vic is truly unrecognizable.

Reactions: 4
I do SO badly want slutty sues thread to become more active. 😅
I've debated hopping on there. Was it good at one time? Despite her unfortunate fashion choices and awful leg tattoo, and quick temper with posters, somehow Suz doesn't seem mean like Lydia. ??

I've debated hopping on there. Was it good at one time? Despite her unfortunate fashion choices and awful leg tattoo, and quick temper with posters, somehow Suz doesn't seem mean like Lydia. ??
much like the Lydia and Frow threads they’re only really starting... in less than 2 months we nearly have lydia on her 6th thread 😂😂
I think if enough of us are on there it might improve... or if we can nab some of the GG lot over 🤭
@Meg1912 you were on her GG thread right!?
Anyone you’d like to call over go for it 😆😆

Reactions: 3
much like the Lydia and Frow threads they’re only really starting... in less than 2 months we nearly have lydia on her 6th thread [emoji23][emoji23]
I think if enough of us are on there it might improve... or if we can nab some of the GG lot over [emoji2960]
@Meg1912 you were on her GG thread right!?
Anyone you’d like to call over go for it [emoji38][emoji38]
It's getting harder for the Lydia & Frow threads not to merge & both go off topic...especially now they're living in each other's pockets..& their pets (husbands) have also started to play together. I used to think Vic was smart & wise to Lydl...which brings us to the question- has a)Vic had the wool pulled over her eyes or b)she's using lydl to gain subs?

Reactions: 9
Stuff like this tho...chavette is lydl's nemesis. No friend loyalty there then. It's all just one big fake ass engagement game.

Reactions: 7
I put on the new en-suite tour video while I was getting ready—shilling everything left and right (curtains, skincare, toilet roll holder) and then Alex whining about food?? “I want baked beans! I want fish fingers!” I’m starting to think he and Vicky enjoy some inane kind of mummy/baby roleplay because that’s the only way I can even begin to understand why he behaves like a bratty child.

On the bright side, her house looks phenomenal and I hope Lidl is frothing at the mouth with envy.

Reactions: 8
Every time anyone asks Victoria about her skincare she says she only uses Alumiere MD products....

...yet we’re supposed to believe she now uses a full line of only L’occitane products for her morning skincare routine? Oh puh-lease. [emoji3166][emoji849]

BUT GUYSSSSSssssssssss! You can get another stupid gift with puchassssse bag. So excitingggggg!!

Her huge sink in the bathroom is going to be a pain to clean, the sinks we used to have in our bathroom were flat at the bottom like that and stuff will just pool and get gross unless you are really on top of things. I still hate how the tiles came out, really should've gone to both walls and flattened the edges instead of leaving them "raw"

Reactions: 4
The very start of her vlog. She’s an embarrassment....

“I have about 5 brands that I use and recommend and EVERYONE KNOWS that I mix them around....”

yes, you mix them around depending on who’s paying you to promote them. She’s advertising so many different perfumes and lotions and potions that she now covering herself before anyone points out that her “favs” change with the pay check.

the bathroom is ugly.
The wife is even uglier in personality.

Reactions: 11
The very start of her vlog. She’s an embarrassment....

“I have about 5 brands that I use and recommend and EVERYONE KNOWS that I mix them around....”

yes, you mix them around depending on who’s paying you to promote them. She’s advertising so many different perfumes and lotions and potions that she now covering herself before anyone points out that her “favs” change with the pay check.

the bathroom is ugly.
The wife is even uglier in personality.
I can’t bring myself to hit play on her last few vlogs. Do let us know if the tile in the bathroom actually makes it to the wall though!!

Or, is the incomplete like they ran out of money for tiles look the finished product?

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile Tamara is living it up with Patrick Ta in her sponsored trip and vlog in New York. Maybe La Mer realized that Vicki is not lux enough, so they chose Tamara instead. Victoria must be jealous and angry.

Reactions: 6
I can’t bring myself to hit play on her last few vlogs. Do let us know if the tile in the bathroom actually makes it to the wall though!!

Or, is the incomplete like they ran out of money for tiles look the finished product?
Nope, she did it on purpose because she wants to see the honeycomb. Ridiculous.

Screenshot_20191013-204545.png

Reactions: 5
Nope, she did it on purpose because she wants to see the honeycomb. Ridiculous.

View attachment 48549
A bad excuse for 'we ran out of tiles and didn't want to pay for more' in my opinion! :LOL:

Her and some of the commenters are defending the choice and calling it 'modern'. I'm calling it a design choice that will date quickly...

As many of us have commented before, seeing the finished result just confirmed for me how poorly planned the layout is too. Who wants to see a loo if looking towards the open bathroom door from the bedroom?

Edited to add: pretty sure Victoria should have included AD in the title of the video? given it's all just an advert for L'Occitane?

Last edited:
A bad excuse for 'we ran out of tiles and didn't want to pay for more' in my opinion! :LOL:
She could, at the very least, transition into white tiles (same size and shape) to create the same effect for a more finished look.

Something like this 👇, so you can still see the design she's going for. Instead, she just looks cheap! 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 914 - ERICA NICOLE (@yfsericanicole) • _ - https___www.instagram.com_p_Bwk32E...png

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.