Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone had the misfortune to watch Lydia's latest vlog (in which she moaned and complained about LITERALLY EVERYTHING) Vic is in there quite a bit and both her and Lydia make this huge deal about Alex's new LV backpack. It's so embarrassing, like a parent telling their toddler to 'show granny what you've made at nursery today'!
They were like 'oooo I hear someone has a new backpack, ooo let's have a look, ooo aren't you a lucky boy'. *eyeroll*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone had the misfortune to watch Lydia's latest vlog (in which she moaned and complained about LITERALLY EVERYTHING) Vic is in there quite a bit and both her and Lydia make this huge deal about Alex's new LV backpack. It's so embarrassing, like a parent telling their toddler to 'show granny what you've made at nursery today'!
They were like 'oooo I hear someone has a new backpack, ooo let's have a look, ooo aren't you a lucky boy'. *eyeroll*
I was embarrassed for him, we know vicki has his balls but if she didn’t he could definitely carry them in the backpack he got for being such a good boy!!!

I’m deceased. Responding from purgatory. Imagining some alternate universe where a Victoria climbs up the fire escape in her Sophia Webster heels to beg Alex to please for the love of god propose to her already because she’s too busy flying to ~Milano~ for the launch of a lip crayon and has no time to date.

Closing remarks on the wifey thing:
Anyone with eyes can see that Vicky is frayed, burnt out, and stretched thin as a whisper. For all that she says, « You guysssss I’m so busy!!! » she really is doing the most and you can see how desperately she’s chasing every last perfumed dollar. I don’t know about the day-to-day reality of their life off camera but I can’t respect any human who sees their supposed ‘best friend’ working her ass off and still finds it within himself to whine and mope and sit around shirtless playing video games and negging her for his weekly allowance.

I wonder what their long term goals are? If he really wants to start breeding then he should be thinking about how they can potentially retire early and achieve financial independence. But he seems to love himself too much and fancies a shift to a family channel I suppose. Better sell their lives for content than actually work another day in his life.

just quoting this because Alex.... we know you read here.
You should read this twice!

Reactions: 8
Agree, using the term "wife" "housewife" "mrs" etc is just conflicting the negative traits we see with him, with womanhood in general. Not all housewives are entitled, and have created a situation where they, to outsiders are making their spouse run around the world on constant beauty launches, so they themselves can tag along and enjoy the fleeting luxury. It's not an inherent trait of women/wives/stay at home spouses to frequently on camera make derogatory comments about their spouse not hitting the gym, or apparently eating too much, despite this being counterproductive to their spouses wellbeing.

Both Alex and Victoria have flaws, he has interjected himself into a woman-led channel, that is meant to appeal to women. And the second wedding was vulgar, as it wasn't a wedding it was a stream of AD's. Her content has gone down the pan, as thanks to both of them it's constant ADs with the same routine, the giddy squeeling, the consumerism and worship of status giving brand names and so on... none of this has to do with either of their sex. And a man taking on his wife's name doesn't make him lesser, or does a woman being known by a husband's name do the same? Whilst some of us do agree that changing your name on marriage is a throwback, each to their own, We can speculate on the emotional abuse of "I took your name, now you owe me this" as has been suggested, but lets just stick with what we actually see.

Personally I found any man who does these public proposals for social media, egotistical. Victoria squeeling away, as if she is not an equal in this relationship, who needs the down on one knee suprise, rather than anything more lowkey and discussed as partners was a low point. It created "content", it gave them brand deals, leading to magazine coverage, views and the French wedding AD though.

Reactions: 1

Hehe...thank you, thank you all...

I went to watch that bit again and you’re so right! Very awkward...it’s like she’s babytalking someone else’s husband. I guess she and Vic have SUCH similar taste they’re going to start swapping #kindlygifted husbands now.

I’d be interested to see more Lidl/Alex interactions because it seems like he is a bit more resilient to her demeaning jabs! Although it really doesn’t seem like he likes the bag, as another poster pointed out above...

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty new here but can anyone explain why she hasn't posted her actual wedding video? Not the vlog. It's been over a month and we haven't seen the official wedding video and I remember her making a huge fuss about the videographers that she was hiring. All she did was the wedding dress content (obviously sponsored) and this crappy vlog which was really just her showing off her gifted products and getting her friends to tell her that she's pretty.
She keeps posting wedding flashbacks but considering that she was such a content bleep about her wedding things I'd assume she'd actually post it. Say what you want about Lydia but at least she got her damn wedding video up!

I'm pretty new here but can anyone explain why she hasn't posted her actual wedding video? Not the vlog. It's been over a month and we haven't seen the official wedding video and I remember her making a huge fuss about the videographers that she was hiring. All she did was the wedding dress content (obviously sponsored) and this crappy vlog which was really just her showing off her gifted products and getting her friends to tell her that she's pretty.
She keeps posting wedding flashbacks but considering that she was such a content bleep about her wedding things I'd assume she'd actually post it. Say what you want about Lydia but at least she got her damn wedding video up!
It has been a while hasn’t it since she posted the teaser trailer and the actual trailer.

Maybe when you’re not paying your job gets bumped when paying work comes up [emoji2370] That’s how it was when I worked in nonprofit PR with pro bono work.

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering will she post it at all. I’m thinking she probably won’t and she’ll say it’s “private” for just her and her close friends and family 🤣🤣

Legitimately saw so much of it though, I wake up and wonder if I married alex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Hmm good point! She did do the pre-trailer 1 min clip and made a big deal about saying that was so amazing, she can't wait to share the main trailer. I can't see her keeping it private, the wedding videos are some of the largest viewing figures for influencers and given they've sold out their entire wedding with spon content, I don't see her passing the opportunity to earn a few quid with that.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she addressed the comments about all her perfume. I mean it is valid to say you can have multiple perfumes. But most people don't get 10 new perfumes a year. I own one (but I'm picky about perfumes) I don't think a normal person would have so many and I'm sure she wouldn't wear as many as she does if they weren't free.

Is the Bicester Village visit a sponsored trip with the British Fashion Council?

I kinda noticed she needs to sort out her vlogs now. It's all over the place.

I'm surprised she addressed the comments about all her perfume. I mean it is valid to say you can have multiple perfumes. But most people don't get 10 new perfumes a year. I own one (but I'm picky about perfumes) I don't think a normal person would have so many and I'm sure she wouldn't wear as many as she does if they weren't free.
As much as I don't like her...I would legit buy at least 5 new perfumes every year if I could! But I like expensive ones and I can't afford to spend so much money on them. However, if I was an influenza I wouldn't do so many of the same ads running. She must think her followers are stupid slapping them on the face with fragrance ad after ad after ad.

Reactions: 4
Fine, you like perfume. But that isn't her only motivation. They are all ads, in very quick succession. She will never use them all, no matter how much she uses it. The same with makeup, I "always" use this Nars concealer (on the Nars sponsered vlogs, and then it will be another brand that she "always" uses).

Like everything she does, it is just wasteful. And wasteful motivated by money. She goes on about fast fashion and wanting to be sustainable and yet wears a new designer outfit every day. Just because it costs more, doesn't mean its sustainable if you only wear it once. The shoes, the coats, the bags... they all add up Vic.

She also spends a good 20% of this vlog defending herself... probably realising how much people are cottoning on to her greed and gluttony (and increasingly bad attitude).

Reactions: 12
Is the Bicester Village visit a sponsored trip with the British Fashion Council?
susie had posted on her stories “thanks for having us Bicester” so I assumed it was a spon?! She hasn’t uploaded her vlog from there I don’t think

haven’t watched Victoria’s vlog yet! A 45 min millen was enough for one evening 🤣

Reactions: 4
What the heck is this if not begging for sponsorships?
Why would you need to even ask, if the last collection was so successful. This tells me they didn't actually make that many, and that's why they sold. If they sold well, then surely Strathberry would have no problem doing another collabs without her asking her lemmings. Another fail!

Reactions: 6
So did Alex get a voucher too in the vlog? (I can't watch 56 min of her in one go) why does he even get included in these things. Sheesh

Also she goes "these fendi pants are lycra, well elastane not lycra". witch those are the same thing! I dont work in fashion and I know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have a collection of perfumes (which include a few of my signature scents) and they all have similar base notes. I rarely use them all, but I can't hate on her for this because a fragrance collection is akin to a jewellery collection for some of us.

However, she just seems to rep whatever fragrance brand is paying her, which is why it seems so inauthentic. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

What the heck is this if not begging for sponsorships?
Yep. That's blatant begging. So tragic and embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.