Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chavvy nails!

What's wrong with her, she's banging on about buying the bag, she's wittering on and talking tit, and why is she so breathless she's not even moving?
I don’t need to explain to you guyzz why I’m spending this amount because you guyzz all know...my fashionista babezz

the lisp is so off putting.

she dropped 3 grand on a bag because Alex told her it would look good with a white tee and some jeans in the summer. bleeping imbecile.

Its not gonna hold Alex’s crayons, soother or nappy Victoria, you’ve been warned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes Vic, that's why everyone watches and follows you, for your hubbie's stellar fashion advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am quite impressed if she is giving 25% of her bag sales to Breast Cancer Care, if she is doing that then that's great!

Weirdest bag reveal ever, rambling nonsense though!

Reactions: 1
I am quite impressed if she is giving 25% of her bag sales to Breast Cancer Care, if she is doing that then that's great!

is it bad if I say I believe nothing without receipts.
Still waiting to hear about Millens December Adsense 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7

shes selling items she received as gifts for 75% profit to the people who without, she wouldn’t be getting them anyway. I wouldn’t give her too many pats on the back.

Reactions: 9
Admittedly a novice here, but is it standard for a PhD thesis to include statements thanking your friends in such a casual way? Seems odd.

Here's the link to her thesis btw. YouTube recommended one of her old videos to me and someone mentioned it in the comments. Made me curious to see. It's nearly 900 pages so I of course applaud her for that!

It's common to thank friends & others. But how does she not thank her boyfriend, now husband? Were they not together in 2014?

It's common to thank friends & others. But how does she not thank her boyfriend, now husband? Were they not together in 2014?
Long time lurker. I’ve followed her for years as I’m also from Manchester. I’m pretty sure they weren’t together at this time. It was around then that she was going out with some weird Instagram “model” whose arrogance made Alex look modest.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker. I’ve followed her for years as I’m also from Manchester. I’m pretty sure they weren’t together at this time. It was around then that she was going out with some weird Instagram “model” whose arrogance made Alex look modest.
Interesting. Any chance you remember who. Would be curious if he is still on insta and if he is any different from toddler Alex

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it infuriating that she kept taking about money in decimal places? “It was 4.6” “ I paid 3.9”. Arghhh it’s £3900. I get similar rage when she refers to her blinds as “my Romans’”. No one ever referred to a blind as just a Roman.
Sorry had to vent, I suffered through that whole flog

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Saw Amelia's vlog, features Victoria on that Dior event. She looks so desperate to appear on Amelia's vlog like she wants to show she is still able to hang with other people and not just her husband. I think whenever Alex is around, she is incapable to interact with anybody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting. Any chance you remember who. Would be curious if he is still on insta and if he is any different from toddler Alex
Are we allowed to name people? Don’t want to get in trouble with my first post hahaha. They both deleted all trace of each other but last time I looked, he is still v active

Reactions: 4
Are we allowed to name people? Don’t want to get in trouble with my first post hahaha. They both deleted all trace of each other but last time I looked, he is still v active
Yeah that's true. I guess best not to if his profile isn't public.

I don’t need to explain to you guyzz why I’m spending this amount because you guyzz all know...my fashionista babezz

the lisp is so off putting.

she dropped 3 grand on a bag because Alex told her it would look good with a white tee and some jeans in the summer. bleeping imbecile.

Its not gonna hold Alex’s crayons, soother or nappy Victoria, you’ve been warned.
(splurge, splurge, splurge) "No need to splurge"
(explain, explain, explain) "No need to explain"
(justify, justify, justify) "No need to justify"
(blah, blah, blah) "No need to blah-blah-blah"

Will a real person PLEASE edit her videos? You are much better than this, Victoria - change the company you keep, LEM is turning you into a blithering idiot. And STOP READING HERE!

Reactions: 6
Where is the video where she cries and explain for 40 minutes that "guys, I have changed!". Making reference to her not getting proper jobs anymore, dedicating to beg for freebies for the house her hubby chose and resignate everything she does is copied by her neighbour (LEM).

But of course she will call it "Exciting Announcement! I am not InTheFrow anymore. I will change my brand name to 'Victoria Magrath' because Alex thought was the best for me".

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(splurge, splurge, splurge) "No need to splurge"
(explain, explain, explain) "No need to explain"
(justify, justify, justify) "No need to justify"
(blah, blah, blah) "No need to blah-blah-blah"

Will a real person PLEASE edit her videos? You are much better than this, Victoria - change the company you keep, LEM is turning you into a blithering idiot. And STOP READING HERE!
Totally agree. Also a 40 min vlog?! It’s waaaaay too long.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.