Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that at the end of the day it’s her job. Or at least part of it. But I’ve never understood why she puts so much effort into her posts/ads and then complains about the amount of time she puts in to them. Nobody asked her too, I doubt the brands tell her she needs to spend X amount of time towards it. She cares far too much to be “editorial” and I just think its embarrassing. If people aren’t engaging in your posts do you ever think it’s cause they don’t want to and not because of the algorithm.
Her previous story from a “follower” telling her she should promote the favourites feature is ridiculously set up too and I’m pretty sure she posted a similar one a few months ago.
Her stating the algorithm hates the word ad proves the point of why she either spaces it out as A D or writes it as advertorial thinking she’s working round the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg she is SO tragic! No one cares about her “content”. Also, it’s super weird that she goes on trips with 20 other influencers and only shows herself. Doesn’t she realize that she would increase her follower count by appearing on other influencers’ feed? She’s an insecure narcissist. Also, her face looks completely different when her son is not photographing herView attachment 1532213
this is exactly the point i was trying to make. Someone had responded to my post earlier and said she was the only UK influencer there which probably inflated her ego, But anyway if she leveraged the American influencers, she would be exposed to a lot of American viewers.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the algorithm doesn't push her videos because she's not consistent and her engagement is low. She'll go days without posting anything and then floods her feed with posts and then disappears for a few more days. She doesn't have to post every day, but she does need to be consistent, considering this is her job.
Look at her YouTube channel. She has a 'schedule' of posting Tuesdays and Thursdays. She's posted a handful of Thursday videos all year, and hasn't been very consistent with her Tuesday videos this summer. Again, this is her job, so be like every normal person who works a 9-5, suck it up and get the work done.
But we all know that she'll need a couple mental health days when they get back from Croatia, then it's on to Fashion month, which will require a couple weeks off for mental health, so I don't expect her posting to get any better.
Also, wasn't the last 'editorial' reel she posted her favourite? I guess like perfume, the next is always best.
Ok, rant is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had to do a double take because she hadn’t hit a million and then to see 3 1/4 million I was like HOW…nahhhhh she just doesn’t know fractions.

View attachment 1530707
this woman has a PhD 🤣

Why does she think people seriously care about an ad? SHE may be proud of it — but that doesn’t mean others are.

My brother makes commercials for television. I cannot even fathom him getting butt hurt if someone did lather them with praise. The general rule is most people tune out during commercials to a degree so they’re not going to land on everyone. They also associate them with the product - which is the point of an ad - and most people really don’t give a duck if a washed up brand like tory Burch has a fragrance in 2022.

How does the - again - PHD woman not know this??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tragic indeed. This is what happens when one’s professional life is reduced to feeling validated by the number of likes received. Maybe people saw it and didnt feel inclined enough to like it? Dont always blame the “algo”, and it’s really bitchy and pathetic for her to make salty comments abt others having fun while she “worked hard” on the ad. I used “worked hard” very loosely here. She is working hard ro beg for likes tho. Hahhaha she Is soooo childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s incredibly pushy, and we have seen that over the last couple of months. Its almost to the point of aggressive and you can tell by her writing and YouTube babble her trajectory as a influencer is stagnant and it’s annoying her a lot. You’d think for all those mental health breaks she takes she would finally realise where she is going wrong. But no, more editorial adverts is what her followers want.

Reactions: 10
So basically what she's saying is she deceives people by altering the way she declares paid for posts purposely because she wouldn't want her "consumers" aka money makers being lessened.

I'm sure the ASA would love to see that screenshot/admission of manipulation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.