InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dior Beuty brought their A-team to Cannes for that series film festival finale. Color me shocked Vicky wasn’t included alongside Leonie. Shocked!!!

Don’t they know she’s their biggest fan and will gladly talk about them endlessly because she doesn’t have nearly as many other invites as Leonie does to attend to? Rude 😅
Vicky is just a space filler for all this events. She gets invited when no one else has said yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goes to an even for Bvlgari jewelry, but doesn’t actually show the jewelry. Nice job, Vic. Bish thinks she’s Princess Di reincarnated at Kensington Palace this evening.
She is really pulling a Lydia, lately. 😂 🥴

Guys her faceeeeeeeeeee 😳😳😳😳 OH MY GOSH HER FACE 😵😬😵💫 She seriously has turned herself into a real housewife of orange county
1634186686539.png

I think they are both pretty, but it's an uncanny valley nowadays.

View attachment 807809

'I've never had the chance to visit Kensington palace' - - how many years did you live in London? You really mean that this is the first time you've been invited to go for free because God forbid you actually have to pay to get in anywhere

Plus if she had actually paid she would have been able to see the 'Royal Style in the making' exhibition on at the moment with Diana's dress as well as drawings made for other royal outfits (It's good however very small). We know she would have freaked out and posted a million selfies around Diana's dress.
Imagine Lydia was invited. The bunga's next interior remodel would resemble a mismatched Kensington Palace of jumbled together freebies plus overpriced crap suggested by her interior designer of the moment.

Agreed. I’m from Belgium but lived in the UK for a while and was a bit shocked by all the make up, lash extensions, hair extensions etc. I witnessed. Here we have a much more natural, laid back but still polished look. Vic is actually a really pretty girl so if she would just go out with her hair in a ponytail, no make up, jeans and a regular sweater she would look 10x better than she does now. Alas 😅
I live in Germany (near Lux, so hi, quasi neighbour), and a few years ago hair extension were a big thing here (even in our area). Nowadays I see more and more people wearing Miss Piggy lashes and I fear that the über-tan is also up and coming. There are so many lash styles available, why the Miss Piggy ones, idk? I think this are only the glue ones you can do yourself. Real lash extensions can look nice but when they grow out, they look mostly messy. Never had them, if I had the money to throw out the window, I would certainly try it.

This is totally a real housewife of bravo dress. It looks so cheap — but probably costs more than most people’s monthly salary
I love the effect of the fabric. The design looks a bit 70s, which is no bad thing. I would prefer a more subtle belt. (Disclaimer: I've never watched any RHouswifes version that there is, so I am not burnt to their type of fashion)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I miss her short hair, it really suited her! She seemed vibrant and more playful. I cut my own hair shorter because of her and loved it.

Wearing less makeup here than nowadays aswell:
20211014_135248.jpg

20211014_135309.jpg

Reactions: 16
Dior Beuty brought their A-team to Cannes for that series film festival finale. Color me shocked Vicky wasn’t included alongside Leonie. Shocked!!!

Don’t they know she’s their biggest fan and will gladly talk about them endlessly because she doesn’t have nearly as many other invites as Leonie does to attend to? Rude 😅
I know this thread isn't about Leonie, but WOW she is SO skeletally thin. Her look is very 'heroin chic' and I hope she's okay..

Reactions: 19
What a hypocrite! I suffered through her squealing blog post last night, and she made derogatory comments about two PR gifts she received for free, including knocking Charlotte Tilbury for coming out with too many new products too often (I’m sure Charlotte is just gutted!🙄) Better to follow what you preach, Vic.

And, that room? A complete nightmare. Horrific artwork combination; a chandelier that’s too small for the volume of the room; a mantle that looks like it was cut from a barn beam (with a silly little candle perched on one end); boudoir pink sofa cushions/ no color balance from one end of the room to the other, etc. Her efforts look similar to the way she dresses herself - no taste and no style. Next time, she should try “begging” for an interior designer, as SHE CERTAINLY ISN’T ONE.
I felt like there was an ulterior motive to her slagging off the makeup so I checked the companies house listings for her businesses. She has created a business for a beauty line and the old owner of Vita Liberata is the director and has invested a ton of money into it already…. 👀 how many products you going to put out a month then luv?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
B9C76DDC-E548-4873-A034-ABEC23F3926E.png

can we agree that this is so much better than all her high fashion make up look? She is blind for not seeing that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt like there was an ulterior motive to her slagging off the makeup so I checked the companies house listings for her businesses. She has created a business for a beauty line and the old owner of Vita Liberata is the director and has invested a ton of money into it already…. 👀 how many products you going to put out a month then luv?
That'll be the no make-up make-up line she talked about in that interview. Her being such an advocate for a minimal make-up look...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally skipped through her vlog with behind the scenes of her collection. Total snooze fest and I still say she should’ve shared the process of selecting fabrics etc more (but that might only highlight how little work she really did)

But wtf is this?? I can’t believe she was photographed for the promotional assets in such an ill fitting getup. What a 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
That'll be the no make-up make-up line she talked about in that interview. Her being such an advocate for a minimal make-up look...
Ah well. Too bad Bobbi Brown already beat her to the punch with Jones Road and Emily Weiss with Glossier.

Confused on how she’s being sooo “strict” and “selective” on the amount of stuff she brings into the home when every vlog is either a haul or a pr unboxing? Make it make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
She Chooses a theme, spends £1500 on clothes, makes content and sends 95% back, but since she used to keep 90%, she is now sustainable!! Didn't you know that's how 'sustainability' in fashion works 😜🤣

She stopped shopping fast fashion too, so no more H&M or Zara... Unless there is a collaboration with a brand or influencer, then principles go out the window!

There is so much talk about fake tanning to appear racially ambiguous, but no race is straight up oompa loompa orange?! Vic is nowhere near Ariana Grande or NikitaDragun level overusing fake tan, but if you look at her wrists, knees and knuckles, she is clearly completely incompetent at application as well as colour selection for a natural looking tan!

B9C76DDC-E548-4873-A034-ABEC23F3926E.png

can we agree that this is so much better than all her high fashion make up look? She is blind for not seeing that
I am in complete agreement with you. I think she looks great here, and this photo as a whole with the framing, composition and pale neutral furnishings is one of the nicest photos of her I've seen since she moved into that house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Very interesting. Good work! Gee, just what we need - another beauty line. Hope it’s more successful than her Holland Cooper “line”’of six pieces and that tacky jewelry collection. I’m sure Dior will be thrilled, too. Certainly no loyalty from old Vic!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 810570
Yes, she’s very pretty and natural here, and she’s smiling. She’s not trying to look like a high fashion model - no glowering stare, etc. She also looks much more approachable.

• Heart
She had one job to style that HC pink trench coat. Instead of just a nice pair of cigarette trousers, crisp white shirt and black heels, she chose this.

F6DE3F6A-4843-4EB8-877C-DE10D1B560C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Skipping through her vlog. She's feeling "down" and "low". Probably because she just watched fashion month wrap and all the other fashion creators were thriving while she was in the back row and invited to next to nothing.

Oh well! Carry on babesssssssssssss

Reactions: 11
I actually like the legally blonde look in her reel. Am I high?? Am I running a fever? 🥴 It’s not my style at all but I think it’s one of her better styled looks

As we predicted she’s down after fashion month wrapped. Because she always is!! Don’t they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result?? We’ve been on this merry go round multiple seasons now

Babe you’re not wanted there. LET 👏 IT 👏 GO👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Skipping through her vlog. She's feeling "down" and "low". Probably because she just watched fashion month wrap and all the other fashion creators were thriving while she was in the back row and invited to next to nothing.

Oh well! Carry on babesssssssssssss
I couldn’t agree more, however what an inappropriate vlog to tell us she is feeling “down” and “low” and then proceeds to show us the fabulous time she had in Milan and Florence courtesy of Bvlgari a few days prior! If she is looking for sympathy she will find it in the dictionary somewhere between tit and syphilis! Sorry to be so crass but these influencers really need to get some perspective!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.