InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm… something else I’ve spotted today.

Her jewellery collection must be TANKING as she’s popped it in her bio. Where’s her reference to her disgusting granny collection with HC that she was “schoooo excited about”? (Trying to imitate her lisp through text speech is hard)

Surely, you would want to include your successes - not your biggest failures like her probably ghostwritten crappy Gleam book which is boring as OR her cheap ass gold plated jewellery collection 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree, @Pleasespeakthetruth That jewelry collection was definitely a FLOP!!

I notice she keeps having Alex reshoot the pieces so Edge of Ember has fresh pictures for their Instagram. The EoE social media manager must be getting tired of trying to find new ways to promote the same tit no one wants 🥴

Do you guys follow Xenia Adonts? She’s been recognized Forbes for her business ventures. Vicky could never😆

• Haha
Totally agree, @Pleasespeakthetruth That jewelry collection was definitely a FLOP!!

I notice she keeps having Alex reshoot the pieces so Edge of Ember has fresh pictures for their Instagram. The EoE social media manager must be getting tired of trying to find new ways to promote the same tit no one wants 🥴

Do you guys follow Xenia Adonts? She’s been recognized Forbes for her business ventures. Vicky could never😆
They were stupid enough to do a round 2 so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since this so rarely happens, I have to give Vicky credit for finally understanding the assignment with that Bvlgari ad/reel. Took her long enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Vicky probably doesn’t even know what Forbes is!

• Haha
Goes to an even for Bvlgari jewelry, but doesn’t actually show the jewelry. Nice job, Vic. Bish thinks she’s Princess Di reincarnated at Kensington Palace this evening.

• Haha
Guys her faceeeeeeeeeee 😳😳😳😳 OH MY GOSH HER FACE 😵😬😵💫 She seriously has turned herself into a real housewife of orange county
I just wish she’d degrease it. Look at the reflection on her forehead - looks like three headlights! Ugh.

• Haha
I just wish she’d degrease it. Look at the reflection on her forehead - looks like three headlights! Ugh.
There is a fine line, imo, between glow and oily and she has crossed it for sure!

Madame Tussauds next perhaps?

Regarding the housewife look, I've personally never been a fan of it, everything is just too perfect, it seem artificial almost. Maybe my dislike for it has been enforced by the likes of Vic, AL and Lidl?
I really love a more laidback, but sophisticated, style (don't know if I pull it off 😅).
Where I live many women seem to try to emulate the perfect hair, make up and nails and I must confess that I've sometimes felt that I should put in more effort aswell, but whenever I did it just wasn't right.
I love makeup and nail polish, but less is more and I couldn't stand wearing acrylics and lash extensions 🤣.

In the end do what makes you happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211013-091919.jpg

'I've never had the chance to visit Kensington palace' - - how many years did you live in London? You really mean that this is the first time you've been invited to go for free because God forbid you actually have to pay to get in anywhere

Plus if she had actually paid she would have been able to see the 'Royal Style in the making' exhibition on at the moment with Diana's dress as well as drawings made for other royal outfits (It's good however very small). We know she would have freaked out and posted a million selfies around Diana's dress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There is a fine line, imo, between glow and oily and she has crossed it for sure!

Madame Tussauds next perhaps?

Regarding the housewife look, I've personally never been a fan of it, everything is just too perfect, it seem artificial almost. Maybe my dislike for it has been enforced by the likes of Vic, AL and Lidl?
I really love a more laidback, but sophisticated, style (don't know if I pull it off 😅).
Where I live many women seem to try to emulate the perfect hair, make up and nails and I must confess that I've sometimes felt that I should put in more effort aswell, but whenever I did it just wasn't right.
I love makeup and nail polish, but less is more and I couldn't stand wearing acrylics and lash extensions 🤣.

In the end do what makes you happy.
Agreed. I’m from Belgium but lived in the UK for a while and was a bit shocked by all the make up, lash extensions, hair extensions etc. I witnessed. Here we have a much more natural, laid back but still polished look. Vic is actually a really pretty girl so if she would just go out with her hair in a ponytail, no make up, jeans and a regular sweater she would look 10x better than she does now. Alas 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agreed. I’m from Belgium but lived in the UK for a while and was a bit shocked by all the make up, lash extensions, hair extensions etc. I witnessed. Here we have a much more natural, laid back but still polished look. Vic is actually a really pretty girl so if she would just go out with her hair in a ponytail, no make up, jeans and a regular sweater she would look 10x better than she does now. Alas 😅
Yes! A minimalistic approach to styling where she is wearing the clothes and not the other way around.

Reactions: 7
Yep, it’s just too much and too forced and artificial looking. And, it must get exhausting to keep it all going and not fall off the “glamour merry-go-round.”

This is totally a real housewife of bravo dress. It looks so cheap — but probably costs more than most people’s monthly salary
Perfect description!😹

• Haha
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Heart
Ladies, I'm sorry. I can't with that Bvlari event. I don't think ever ever seen more poorly dressed people pulled together for "luxe" event before. Not a single nicely dressed person to be seen!

On a positive - that means for once Vicky wasn't the worst dressed person in the room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dior Beuty brought their A-team to Cannes for that series film festival finale. Color me shocked Vicky wasn’t included alongside Leonie. Shocked!!!

Don’t they know she’s their biggest fan and will gladly talk about them endlessly because she doesn’t have nearly as many other invites as Leonie does to attend to? Rude 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.