InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls can we add Zanna to the list please
Yes! It looks awful and I think her camera settings might add to that. All and all a bad look.

I could give Zanna a pass on the account of being a Northerner myself but I won't. The sun is almost a foreign concept to us. 🀣🀣 We hold on to any semblance of it for dear life but orange tan isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They all look grubby with their fake tans. I’ve never understood the obsession with fake tanning as a fellow English gal.

Reactions: 20
Vic, the early 2000s called and they want their red wall back lol ... no wonder she's miserable all the time - that red wall sucks allll the energy out of her.
And that ridiculous low ottoman. Pink cushions and a red wall. Ok. πŸ™„

Screenshot_20211011-162728_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-162614_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-162623_Instagram.jpg

Is "Spread light" the latest catch phrase replacing "Be Kind" and "Manifest" ... ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Vic, the early 2000s called and they with their red wall back lol ... no wonder she's miserable all the time - that red wall sucks allll the energy out of her.

View attachment 804998View attachment 804999View attachment 805000

Is "Spread light" the latest catch phrase replacing "Be Kind" and "Manifest" ... ? :rolleyes:
Haha did she read her tattle thread this morning?

Vic, the early 2000s called and they with their red wall back lol ... no wonder she's miserable all the time - that red wall sucks allll the energy out of her.

Why is the sofa blocking the door. All the sofa but no guest

Reactions: 12
They all look grubby with their fake tans. I’ve never understood the obsession with fake tanning as a fellow English gal.
Me neither, as most English girls I’ve met have the most beautiful complexions that the rest of us envy - English Roses.

And, it’s funny, as up until the early 60’s, a tan signified that you were most likely a field worker!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Haha did she read her tattle thread this morning?

Why is the sofa blocking the door. All the sofa but no guest
Based on her IG stories, which always seem to have an underlying tone of hostility, I think she checks in on here all throughout the day.
Or could it be she's salty Lydiot and Josefiend have not included her on their trips ... ? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Me neither, as most English girls I’ve met have the most beautiful complexions that the rest of us envy - English Roses.

And, it’s funny, as up until the early 60’s, a tan signified that you were most likely a field worker!
I have never seen an untanned girl and think OH SHE NEEDS SOME COLOUR, never. Surely her friend must have told her that she looks better pre-tanning.

Reactions: 17
Vic, the early 2000s called and they want their red wall back lol
Omg, how true. I painted my entryway walls bordeaux red in 2003 (and the trend was already dying out). πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Bleh, the windows... clean them for godsake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vic, the early 2000s called and they want their red wall back lol ... no wonder she's miserable all the time - that red wall sucks allll the energy out of her.

What a hypocrite! I suffered through her squealing blog post last night, and she made derogatory comments about two PR gifts she received for free, including knocking Charlotte Tilbury for coming out with too many new products too often (I’m sure Charlotte is just gutted!πŸ™„) Better to follow what you preach, Vic.

And, that room? A complete nightmare. Horrific artwork combination; a chandelier that’s too small for the volume of the room; a mantle that looks like it was cut from a barn beam (with a silly little candle perched on one end); boudoir pink sofa cushions/ no color balance from one end of the room to the other, etc. Her efforts look similar to the way she dresses herself - no taste and no style. Next time, she should try β€œbegging” for an interior designer, as SHE CERTAINLY ISN’T ONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I think we have to watch out not to stomp into colourism. Every natural skin tone is beautiful. Self-tanner applied moderately also looks fine. But those oranges have lost the plot, like with everything they start.

including knocking Charlotte Tilbury for coming out with too many new products too often
What's the problem, no one is forced to buy her stuff. And in case that she is overwhelmed with PR, there is a simple solution. Send the PR company a mail, that they take off of the list (hahahahahaha, that will never happen, I know, lolololo).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have never seen an untanned girl and think OH SHE NEEDS SOME COLOUR, never. Surely her friend must have told her that she looks better pre-tanning.
Me neither! But, does she actually have a friend? That’s the question. Alex wouldn’t dare say anything, and Boe can’t speak!

• Haha
Omg, how true. I painted my entryway walls bordeaux red in 2003 (and the trend was already dying out). πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Same !!!! πŸ˜‚ And I got over it very quickly as red is not very relaxing for a lounge !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she reads here β€” that’s on her.

Although I do enjoy that these threads appear immediately when you Google her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I wonder if in 20 years society will feel about self-tanning (if they don’t already) the same way we look at tanning beds now. Or how we look at how women the 70s and 80s baked lathered in oils and without sunscreen before. Unnecessary and probably not entirely healthy either

Then again I might just find the upkeep of keeping myself tan too much. πŸ˜† I can’t be bothered with that

Reactions: 11
I was jealous of the iPhone 13 - top model. But did she expect to find shoes in the Louboutin box , only to open it and find his overpriced lipstick?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was jealous of the iPhone 13 - top model. But did she expect to find shoes in the Louboutin box , only to open it and find his overpriced lipstick?
That was my impression, too. And then there was the dissertation on how to pronounce his name, but I guess she decided to continue to do it HER way and mispronounce it.πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.