InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inthefrow #13 Tomi Lahren doppelgƤnger in the s'urbs, the boy now drives - watch out the curb
Can someone tell me, if there is another thread title suggestion in the thread? I scrolled through 26 pages and there were none (came up to posts with 13 votes or so), then I lost my will to live. I wish there was an easier way to revisit the title suggestions of a thread.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s pairing a French cheese with ā€œthe best cracker everrrrā€

*proceeds to whip out a box of Ritz crackers*

Uhhhhhh. Those are low low low level crackers here in America. I don't even eat cheese but I feel bad she's insulting whatever cheese it is with those. Is she mad? She also can't figure out how to open their very very basic simple box design.
Err.. We have Ritz crackers in the UK and have had ever since I was a child at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her still being salty and mad no one likes her ugly and tacky stirrup pants šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not allowed to eat it in the UK. Later in the vlog, she list all the stuff she's indulging in.. like " coffee with creamer" šŸ„². Truly living her best life.
I donā€™t think that creamer is a huge thing outside the US šŸ¤” or at least it isnā€™t here in Australia. I donā€™t know how anyone could be excited for a coffee over there though, American coffee is rank šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie I love Ritz crackers they are my comfort food. But you'd legit think Vic doesn't eat at home.

Seriously Vic if you just ate things you enjoyed a little more maybe you'd be happier. Is it really worth your happiness and forgo things that make you happy to be like what 3 lbs lighter?

• Heart
also it sounds like she's saying Parisan blue instead of Prussian blue and it just drives me nuts.

• Haha
I feel so bad for her. Sheā€™s had stays at amazing hotels, free dinners at some fancy places and we all know she has not been able to enjoy any of the food at these places. Between her own issues with food and whatever stuff Alex has passively aggressively said over the years, thereā€™s no way she can just eat for nourishment and enjoyment.

• Heart
Sorry I should've watched the whole vlog before I started commenting in multiple posts but seriously Alex asking about the local cherry pie makes him sound like a complete idiot. "It is like a little local farm stand" "so it doesn't come from a big store?" "No" "oh so does it come fresh??" "Yeah"

:ROFLMAO: have they never been to a local bakery or farm shop in the UK? Hasn't Josie taken them to daylseford or whatever?

• Haha
She's def not 5'7". When she has been around Lydia and Carrie she's been the same height as them. Lydia claims to be 5'7" but Carrie said she was 5'4" and she looks taller than Lydia to me. Vic might be 5'5" but def not 5'7". I think the last time they were all together was during Lydia's new years from 2019 to 2020
My friend who works in this industry (and the reason I joined this site lol) has met her and she said she is max 5ā€™5ā€

• Wow
  • Heart
The fact she kept moving her mask down to speak when on the plane and in shops annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Look at all those pre-filler-fied faces šŸ„² haha theyā€™ve all ruined their faces now šŸ¤Ŗ

4D3E922D-B36D-49EF-BB9D-EDEE5DA83C2C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend who works in this industry (and the reason I joined this site lol) has met her and she said she is max 5ā€™5ā€
Glad I'm not going crazy esp with how short Alex looks there was no way she was that tall.
I never understand how people lie about stuff like that when you can just stand next to a person and find out.

I'm 5'4" and my mom is 5'7" and even with heels we aren't anywhere close to looking the same height. Finally found the new years photo I was looking for there is no way both Lydia and Vic are 3 inches taller than Carrie. Sure they are all wearing heels but I doubt carries heels are 3 inches taller than Lydia and Vic.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not discounting this at all but it surprises me that she would lie about being taller than she actually is, she is so concerned about looking and feeling tiny Iā€™d have thought sheā€™d go the other way and want to appear tiny so would admit her real height or say she was shorter.. although maybe that stems from my secondary school experience of ā€œpick meā€ girls who just wanted to be small and cute for the boys šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Not discounting this at all but it surprises me that she would lie about being taller than she actually is, she is so concerned about looking and feeling tiny Iā€™d have thought sheā€™d go the other way and want to appear tiny so would admit her real height or say she was shorter.. although maybe that stems from my secondary school experience of ā€œpick meā€ girls who just wanted to be small and cute for the boys šŸ¤£
Yeah, now theyā€™re all fighting to get noticed by designer brands, so of course they want to appear to be tall and thin like the lithe models these brands use in their editorials.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.