InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she carrying a carry on bag like it’s a daytime purse?😂 Or maybe it’s Alex’s diaper bag

And really why is the quality of her reels always so shoddy? Compared to what others share, Vicky’s are always so blurry and fuzzy. Can’t she get a better camera? 👏
What’s up with her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she carrying a carry on bag like it’s a daytime purse?😂 Or maybe it’s Alex’s diaper bag

And really why is the quality of her reels always so shoddy? Compared to what others share, Vicky’s are always so blurry and fuzzy. Can’t she get a better camera? 👏
I think it’s because she films the Reel and edits in a different app then uploads it into IG. The quality must degrade throughout that whole process.

Um. Why is Tory Burch showing at MFW?!?!

Reactions: 3
If she was there she wasn’t important enough to be photographed.

Caro, BryanBoy and Leonie were.

Wonder if we’ll get another fashion moan from her about feeling jilted by the industry 😂
I can't with this guy. 😂 😂 I will never forget how he was in that one America's Next Top Model aka "Not America's Next Top Friend" season as a judge and telling everyone how social media thought about the contestants. :'''''D So ridiculous, no one cared, least of all Tyra herself. :'D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SUPER jam packed schedule for these two. Lots happening.

Starbucks, pizza and a presentation no one cares about. Move over Anna Wintour
Alex looks like a total bellend in his Loewe sweatshirt :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:, like he is on a shopping trip with mum to get new school shoes looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.