Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is head and shoulders above the rest imo. Just has such a good eye and doesn't get flustered.

Reactions: 12
If it's the bar they show in the opening credits, I've been there - it has 2 rooms but it's not very big at all. And they have a problem with their drainage or toilets or something because it always stinks of sick!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I kind of agreed with Michelle. The others has a couple of dodgy bits but that one failed at its core purpose.

Reactions: 3
My jaw hit the floor with who went home. I can agree but struggling to work out how the Irish Ibiza guy is still in

Reactions: 11
My jaw hit the floor with who went home. I can agree but struggling to work out how the Irish Ibiza guy is still in
Same! Struggling to remember what he actually did apart from put a saddle on something and knit a yellow jumper for a chair.

Reactions: 11
He’s got to be the next to go, I’ll be annoyed if any of the others go before him.

loved the winning team’s shop this week.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I think Temi had a lucky escape and actually should have gone. She did nothing but complain and make it obvious she was doing so to avoid any blame and pass it on to him.

I do think (as often happens) the editing made it pretty obvious who was going to go though. There was so much build up to it in what was said.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what the cost of keeping all the sheepskin out on display will be. It’s one thing to encourage people to stroke and smoosh it … it’s another having people stroke and smoosh it when you want to sell it.

Reactions: 3
Just finished the episode and I can see Michelle’s point, but I also think there needs to be some thought given to contribution to design and the finished product too.

If your design wasn’t strong enough to be picked as lead, your only contribution was an acrylic circle for a logo and some knitted wool stuck to a perspex chair, plus you did not assist your lead designer with helpful challenge (the trellis looks awful) or give actual support rather than make snide comments about their failings in the guise of being concerned (all Peter) then you should be sent home. I just felt he did the bare minimum knowing if the design failed Monika could be blamed.

Both Peter and Temi were not happy at not being picked as LD and I felt were poor team players. Would Temi have been happy with Tom moaning constantly about her design choices?

Reactions: 14
I wasn’t quite sure how they could be so sniffy about a ladies shoe shop looking like it had been redesigned by 2 men … when they had deliberately given it to 2 men to redesign.
(I know they will say they should be able to design for any product but even so, it just seemed a bit off)

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t quite sure how they could be so sniffy about a ladies shoe shop looking like it had been redesigned by 2 men … when they had deliberately given it to 2 men to redesign.
(I know they will say they should be able to design for any product but even so, it just seemed a bit off)
Also some of those shoes would only look good in the nearest bin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I definitely agree that they didn’t seem to consider the team player side of the challenge. To me there is definitely only one winner now

Reactions: 2
Both Peter and Temi were not happy at not being picked as LD and I felt were poor team players. Would Temi have been happy with Tom moaning constantly about her design choices?
And a couple of the things Temi moaned about most, the white shopfront lettering and brown display wall, were both picked up by Michelle and the guest judge as clever design details.
Final has to be between Jack and Tom doesn't it?

Reactions: 10
I think Jack should have had a word about unifying the space with some shoes 👠 displayed like the handbags.

The front window was boring!

Next week’s Eastbourne chalets and the designers left alone to hi light their faults and talents with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen as the guest judge.

Reactions: 4