Instawanker of the week

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instawankerism seems on the rise, is it appropriate to choose a top Instawanker each week?

Post your nominations here and the one with the most likes is the winner each Friday.

Reactions: 4
It’s just going to be FOD every week 😆

Actually, I nominate Clemmie Telford for thinking kiwi and mango are high end fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My nomination this week, although it was hard to choose who was the biggest twit.

Mrs Hinch - for visiting Liverpool last weekend on her book tour and then posting a story on the anniversary of Hillsborough, showing her copy of The Sun :poop: newspaper :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It’s just going to be FOD every week 😆

Actually, I nominate Clemmie Telford for thinking kiwi and mango are high end fruit.
Yeah just count mine as an automatic vote for FOD weekly 😂

Yeah Clemmie does deserve it for being so
blissfully unaware wonky fruit is a thing until she discovered a company selling it at £18 a box

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggyhomesweethome would win every week

Actually my nomination this week.... thelavericklife for buying the new 3 piece minky set because .... one is grey 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh so many to choose from. I think FOD is going to always be the wanker of the week but it’s not fair that he always blows the rest of them out of the water so I’m going to nominate that fashionable pan woman. She’s like part of that Katherine Tate couple who find each other hilarious when they are not. Inane giggles, bang boasting, saying ‘proper’ likes she’s just stepped out of e17 rather than tonbridge Wells, spoilt kids and just being a bit dim.

I also nominate Telford.

Reactions: 2
It’s Dress Like A Mum for me , just for “hoping to inspire women not to forget themselves” , we’re ok love , don’t need you to remind us.

... and keep her loaded with lots of freebies while not actually engaging with any plebs who aren’t worthy of her.

I would say FoD usually will win this because he just can’t help it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggyhomesweethome would win every week

Actually my nomination this week.... thelavericklife for buying the new 3 piece minky set because .... one is grey 😳
After her saying ages ago she didn’t rate them she bought one before the hype and it fell apart she said she much prefers the b&m own brand ones, this was all before the book came out though and Hinch was getting even more attention so just feel it’s totally jumping on the band wagon for a bit of attention

Totally agree with the suggestion of Inpo. Her campaign last week followed by her post today about her hair and her declaration that “hair is everything”. Totally shameless and no idea of what people going through cancer treatment, and actually losing their hair, are dealing with.

Reactions: 8
I can’t hear insta wanker and not give an honourable mention to Peter Monn (drama channel/youtube twit/insta bleep)
46 years old with the maturity and personality of a 12 year old female

790CF006-CA01-424E-83C8-EE6200524654.jpeg A8E7FDFD-76D8-4445-ABB7-A75FFDA8D934.jpeg F714A0AD-61D9-4BB6-B6C1-361922467D8E.jpeg ABDDBE62-26FA-406A-8668-13874F93E63E.jpeg

It’s the pout 😂😂 I can’t with the pout 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has to be Harry pickard I cant stand this BOY.
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww duck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of strong contenders this week I agree. My finalists would have to be:

Style_mum for her monotoed voice and constant opening of freebies. She adds no value

luludumas for constantly whinging and making references to ‘be kind’. Just grow up, you sould like a spoilt brat

On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww duck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy
He once DM’d me under a False account calling me every name under the sun. Horrible lad

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Vote forever. I can’t stand the prick. 8 stone loss does not mean the same 2 stone loss 4 times. Same with joshclark_sw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7