Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apologies misspelled it. AliceinWAnderlust. she also posted under leopard print vans

I’ve found Alice’s posts now. Nothing I’ve read do far is particularly bad - nothing to justify people being ‘heartbroken and devastated’.

Reactions: 4
I think that lot on sappy mummy smile’s post are really really milking it and are being nasty bullies dare I say it, with their back patting, smug pile on. She made a few very human comments on an anonymous forum. No doubt they do the same on Watsapp. I think they’re being really tit actually.

Reactions: 1
Poor instamums. They are all in mourning that their ultimate leader Saint Clem isn’t quiet as lovely as she portrays.

They are making a right meal out of it as per usual. And I for one am still praying every night for Lulu and the needle and thread dress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve found Alice’s posts now. Nothing I’ve read do far is particularly bad - nothing to justify people being ‘heartbroken and devastated’.
You forget that these people are twats. Normal people would be hurt and pissed off, these lot have to be heartbroken and devastated. I mean it’s crappy but come in, get a bleeping grip 🙄

Poor instamums. They are all in mourning that their ultimate leader Saint Clem isn’t quiet as lovely as she portrays.

They are making a right meal out of it as per usual. And I for one am still praying every night for Lulu and the needle and thread dress
#prayforlulu

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ultimate Girl Gang confirmed it on someone’s insta, if you go to the MOD thread there’s screen shots
Glad to have seen this as I wondered what ‘mercer7’ was talking about in her stories, she’s actually added the hashtag #whothefuckisalice so it does all tie up!

Side note .. does anyone know what happened to Danielle Parry? The last I heard she was pregnant with twins. I'm only asking because I genuinely really like her and I'm rooting for her.

Who is the account dazlin cleaning is referring to? 600k followers and they're heating fabric conditioner in a pan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Themumways on speed or coke? She’s been very hyper lately. She’s rambling on and can’t stand still, it’s bizzare behaviour

Side note .. does anyone know what happened to Danielle Parry? The last I heard she was pregnant with twins. I'm only asking because I genuinely really like her and I'm rooting for her.
I was thinking the same! Haven’t seen her on insta in a long time

What pisses me off is those that try to hide that’s it’s a gift. instylebyhelen does (g) next to all her endless gifts surely that’s not right?

I mentioned this on another thread before, I was once in a shop at the same time as DMBL40, she was loud, rude and came across as very entitled, I was gobsmacked. She was a complete let down. I see Chloelovestoshop is in Ibiza on a paid trip from Lexus! Honest to god..and then you have such lovely people like MyLifeWithMarnie going through such stressful times in life but always so happy and positive...I so wish some of these companies would gift things to those so much more ¹deserving. I would be way more impressed with any company who did that.
Just watched DMBL40 ranting on about how her card was declined in IKEA! Could just imagine the scenario of her screeching and gurning....”what you stupid little man?!...I’ve got millions in my account!!...You obviously don’t know who I am! I’m a very important influencer you know!” Dreadful woman! 😩

Reactions: 3
Just watched DMBL40 ranting on about how her card was declined in IKEA! Could just imagine the scenario of her screeching and gurning....”what you stupid little man?!...I’ve got millions in my account!!...You obviously don’t know who I am! I’m a very important influencer you know!” Dreadful woman! 😩
The card has probably gone on strike due to inactivity with the freebie gifted life she leads #ripdmbl40creditcard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.