Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is so bloody over thought. I am sick of her stealth ads - she always forgets.

She is a boring pointless Middle Ages woman who is becoming less needed by her family so more needy by the second.

GIVE ME VALIDATION

Reactions: 4
Everything is so bloody over thought. I am sick of her stealth ads - she always forgets.

She is a boring pointless Middle Ages woman who is becoming less needed by her family so more needy by the second.

GIVE ME VALIDATION
Is that about someone specific or all of them?!? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow onedayofwinter? She has a daughter after her son sadly died a day after birth - and she posts on the daily. She did a post recently about gentle parenting, and someone commented about her sharing every moment of her daughter from birth - no ADs, but it is a concern. Or maybe it's just me? The thought that tens of thousands of people have seen everything from her breastfeeding to her in the bath to meal times; is nothing sacred?
Once she shared a picture of her daughters tit on the floor and another time her crappy nappy. Why the hell does she think we need to see that

It’s not the smug Pea breastfeeding posts that bother me as much as the smug “gentle parenting” stuff. Her most recent post being a prime example. She must be one of those parents who stands there trying to negotiate with a feral toddler who’s refusing to get into their car seat 😂

I dread to think what happens to these little “free spirits” when they start school and suddenly realise that their opinions and wants don’t come first.

Oh wait... £100 says she’ll end up homeschooling.
I try and practice gentle parenting and I believe in breastfeeding how ever long the kid wants it for gut her posts make me mad. It’s easy to be a gentle parent to just one child who has a certain type of personality. I’d love to see how gentle a parent she is if she has a second child who is a little tit 😂 (speaking from experience) she is smug as hell - and that’s coming from someone who has the same parenting style as her. She made me feel guilty for using bribes at times and I’m not easily shamed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On a tangent - Anelli Bush. Does she actually pay for anything? Why is she sent so much stuff? Her husband is obviously well off she can afford to buy her own sunglasses / bags whatever.

It’s like there’s a divide between the instamums
Laura WIT / Anelli Bush / Debra Brett / Petro - all posh and well off or well off husbands

MOD / Clemmie T / mother p / Steph DBHF - less posh / tough winging it mamas / own “business”

Blossoming Birds / all that’s pretty / Mrs Meldrum - SAHMs / wannabe posh

I followed Laura Fantacci for years (before all the undeclared affiliate links finally broke me) and think she worked hard to move from to second tier to the top tier.

There’s a bottom tier too, where no matter how cashed up the influencer is, they will NEVER be posh: for example, Mrs Hinch, Rebecca Lamb and Part Time Working Mummy.

Last edited:
LF was (is) one of the worst for affiliate links. Now she does a few “can anyone recommend...” stealth begs.

Reactions: 2
I love DB. She’s loaded. Her house in Ibiza is stunning. She seems a lot of fun. Was v nice when I dm-ed her about something. Her cakes are amazing. I assume her parents were rich?

Reactions: 1
I love DB. She’s loaded. Her house in Ibiza is stunning. She seems a lot of fun. Was v nice when I dm-ed her about something. Her cakes are amazing. I assume her parents were rich?
I assume so - her brother(s?) seem loaded as well. I think I love her because she is genuinely creative and that really is her life - not a pretence. See also Mimi Thorrison.

It so bizarre following people on Instagram which used to be a loving supportive community then the money man/sales/PR got involved and now it’s all about the $$$ & dog eat dog. Greed gets everyone in the end

The KA Edit used to be Life as our Little Family
She’s awful. Sickly sweet and once did a blog post ‘mum shaming’ another parent whose kid was on an iPad in a coffee shop once (or something very similar. Along the lines of ‘oh what a fantastic mother I am because my child gets my full attention wherever we go’). She got ripped to shreds for it on MN and the thread got taken down.

Once she shared a picture of her daughters tit on the floor and another time her crappy nappy. Why the hell does she think we need to see that

I try and practice gentle parenting and I believe in breastfeeding how ever long the kid wants it for gut her posts make me mad. It’s easy to be a gentle parent to just one child who has a certain type of personality. I’d love to see how gentle a parent she is if she has a second child who is a little tit 😂 (speaking from experience) she is smug as hell - and that’s coming from someone who has the same parenting style as her. She made me feel guilty for using bribes at times and I’m not easily shamed 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also shared herself trying to take a tit. Much as she’s rather lovely and not full of ads that was a step too far.

Reactions: 1
Erm wtf? What’s the back story behind her reasons for sharing that she was trying to have a tit?
It was real life mama business. Did stories going for a poo. It was on mumsnet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.