Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the smug Pea breastfeeding posts that bother me as much as the smug “gentle parenting” stuff. Her most recent post being a prime example. She must be one of those parents who stands there trying to negotiate with a feral toddler who’s refusing to get into their car seat 😂

I dread to think what happens to these little “free spirits” when they start school and suddenly realise that their opinions and wants don’t come first.

Oh wait... £100 says she’ll end up homeschooling.
I reckon she will homeschool too! I literally couldn’t think of anything worse 😂 I personally would hate to have to give up my job to essentially become a teacher without the pay ha!

Dont you hate it when instamums ask for 'recommendations' in their stories...blatantly on the scrounge for a freebie. MrsHhayward today obviously wants one of these companies she is @ing in her stories to send her free stuff for her child's party!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s not the smug Pea breastfeeding posts that bother me as much as the smug “gentle parenting” stuff. Her most recent post being a prime example. She must be one of those parents who stands there trying to negotiate with a feral toddler who’s refusing to get into their car seat 😂

I dread to think what happens to these little “free spirits” when they start school and suddenly realise that their opinions and wants don’t come first.

Oh wait... £100 says she’ll end up homeschooling.
Yeah agree with the home schooling for sure, she did mention about a year ago.

Each to their own and everything but if she’s not careful her child is going to end up with her mum as her only friend, thinking it’s ok to do whatever she wants whilst her mum just accepts it as she’s being a “gentle” parent, breastfeeding until she’s 8 years old and not knowing what the real world is like.

An account called mummy marsden attacked tattle yesterday calling us all the trolls, jealous witches, mothers who think it’s ok to witch other people’s appearances! Eh stop trying to jump on the bandwagon to make yourself relevant because PTWM made an arse of it.

Why do people do that? Why get involved if it’s nothing to do with you? Seriously. I bet she searches for her name daily
I follow her too, thought the same

Reactions: 1
Dont you hate it when instamums ask for 'recommendations' in their stories...blatantly on the scrounge for a freebie. MrsHhayward today obviously wants one of these companies she is @ing in her stories to send her free stuff for her child's party!
She’s done this before so many times now. I stopped following after the whole Asda partnership thing - as if she would ever normally shop there.

She’s done this before so many times now. I stopped following after the whole Asda partnership thing - as if she would ever normally shop there.
She has probably never stepped foot in an asda! Just happy to take the freebies from them !

Omg
Once a month my fella would have left by now!
That last quote from him says it all, no time for nookie but spends hours on end on social media. Sad times we live in.
I agree! Obviously not all sunshine & roses as she’d have you believe!

I agree! Obviously not all sunshine & roses as she’d have you believe!
I can’t understand why anyone would publicise something as personal and embarrassing as that

Just been having a nose at KA Edits feed and now I’ve read that article it’s so obvious how miserable her husband is. Looks like he wants to cry in every photo

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why anyone would publicise something as personal and embarrassing as that
The article is from 2015 so I’m guessing before she had such a large platform on social media! I can’t understand it either - imagine facing your mates at the pub after they’ve read that 🤣

Mr H does indeed look miserable as sin doesn’t he. She appears to be living in a world of delusion though, a couple of weeks back she was whinging about being body shamed for ‘training’ so hard...she’s a totally ordinary looking 40 odd year old!

Reactions: 2
...... and I was trying to get my head round this thing she (Frugality) does filming herself walking. It really is bizarre - or is walking now a thing?
Does The Frugality have her own thread on here? I have a lot to say Alex but don’t want to do it here if it’s the wrong place.

Poor INPO people not liking her post because WE DONT LIKE IT. Banging on about the community and how she loves the Instagram family and all of us then the next story is the real truth “First and foremost I’m a business so I need likes”

• Haha
Poor INPO people not liking her post because WE DONT LIKE IT. Banging on about the community and how she loves the Instagram family and all of us then the next story is the real truth “First and foremost I’m a business so I need likes”
She’s not watchable; she’s needy and attention seeking but has no charisma and isn’t funny.

Reactions: 5
Then next story is an Ad she forgets to write Ad on 🙄 yeah we believe you ‘forgot’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.