Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to discuss Instamums in general who aren't interesting enough to warrant a thread of their own šŸ˜‚

Original thread here:

Reactions: 6
I am actually in shook right now have you seen inpo stories? Is she bipolar, serious question! Ive never seen anyone so grabby, who does this woman think she is? She didn't get invited to something with Boden and someone else - gin i think and she has tagged them saying she is fuming, all the time pretending she cant believe she was thinking it, wtf? Why tag if you just wanted a rant .... Everything about her is so so fake I unfollowed her ages ago because I couldnt stand her social climbing of every big account but thought Id have a look at what she is up to and now wish i hadnt. Wanted to slap her through the phone.

Inpoā€™s stories were the most passive aggressive thing Iā€™ve seen for a while šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wow- I stopped following a long time ago too and I just watched to see- thinking it canā€™t be that bad!? It was- thatā€™s the worst Iā€™ve seen in a while- so much cringe, thatā€™s BAD! Her friends should tell her how bad it is? If that was my friend Iā€™d be like who do you think you are? Maybe hendricks did see how desperate you are and thatā€™s why they didnā€™t invite you?

Also if she is getting upset about not getting an invite to things then maybe have a thought for all the followers out there who also donā€™t get invited to ANYTHING and think about how they feel and how much they want a couple of hundred followers? Just so entitled? And she thinks sheā€™s being ironic and funny but sheā€™s not.....

Reactions: 2
Also if she is getting upset about not getting an invite to things then maybe have a thought for all the followers out there who also donā€™t get invited to ANYTHING and think about how they feel and how much they want a couple of hundred followers? Just so entitled? And she thinks sheā€™s being ironic and funny but sheā€™s not.....
[/QUOTE]

These were my exact thoughts too. Boohoo I only got invited to 20 free events. We are all human, I can kind of imagine if I was an influencer that I might feel left out when I didnā€™t get invited to things but PLEASE, have some awareness and donā€™t broadcast your bratty feelings to the rest of us who get invited to bot all.

Its disgusting! I'd hope my mates would tell me i was being an idiot but maybe she has no real life mates as she clearly lives every moment performing on instagram. How sad... But surely these brands hae a certain allocation for events? Does having a twatty tacky gin shelf mean you should be at every gin event of life? She bangs on about not knowing how she got into this whole instagram thing and 'oh, it's just a lovely accident' but clearly she is the most ambitious, bratty, entitled twit on there! And also, I reckon that rant about being told she was in a click last week was actually about this thread and not an event, but she doesn't want to admit she's on every single post here and has nothing better to do. its a hideous car crash.

Wow. Those stories are... šŸ˜³ so many people think their word vomit it something profound that must be shared and I get it to a point but theyā€™re all up on insta with messiah complexes šŸ™šŸ˜‡ Iā€™ve unfollowed so many in the last few months

Tried to make a thread regarding alright bab (not big enough there for deleted - not too shocked at that verdict)

Other peopleā€™s opinions?

Her ā€œcharityā€ isnā€™t a charity at all.

She seems to bum up all the generic instawankers

And more recently tried to become some sort of single parent Joan of ark.

Just me or does she annoy anyone else? (Deffo year 8)

Reactions: 5
Tried to make a thread regarding alright bab (not big enough there for deleted - not too shocked at that verdict)

Other peopleā€™s opinions?

Her ā€œcharityā€ isnā€™t a charity at all.

She seems to bum up all the generic instawankers

And more recently tried to become some sort of single parent Joan of ark.

Just me or does she annoy anyone else? (Deffo year 8)
Unfollowed last week, such a miserable moaning girl.

She goes on like she is the only single working parent to exist.

Really interesting chat on mother_pukka insta post comments re sharenting, online consent from kids for their parents posting their images on social media. Wonder what the upper sixth crew feel about this!!

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s a bit of an echo chamber. The other instamums are noticeable by their absence. Iā€™m sure last time she posted about this topic Alison Perry was quick to pipe up about how she concealed her daughterā€™s face in her feed. Would be interesting to hear her thought process on this now the twins are here.

Reactions: 3
I notice how thereā€™s no comments from the top level instamums (basically the ones who plaster pics of their kids on Instagram for freebies) on MPā€™s post even though they all follow her šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
INPO- desperate wannabe. Unfollowed her when she was doing the running with all the identi-kit insta mums was too cringe too watch. Sheā€™s so needy you can tell sheā€™s insecure or she wouldnā€™t be seeking approval from strangers and instamums so much.

Itā€™s a bit of an echo chamber. The other instamums are noticeable by their absence. Iā€™m sure last time she posted about this topic Alison Perry was quick to pipe up about how she concealed her daughterā€™s face in her feed. Would be interesting to hear her thought process on this now the twins are here.
Alison shows her oldest daughters face now so another one who saw the pounds.

Not really sure if this is the right place to share this but what heck is going on with this woman's brows?? She is the most desperate wannabe Instamum around, kissing bum left right and centre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.