Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaffaCake

I've bought Daisy Blue candles - and I love them, really rate them but they are quite pricey for "just" a candle! They smell so lovely and strong and burn really evenly. And I like to support small UK based businesses.

I bought from Lu Candle Co too, thinking they would be similar and they are not - not nearly as nicely fragranced, but still nicer than any run of the mill candle! They also burned much faster, they were a little cheaper than Daisy Blue but not worth the price tag IMO.

There must be money in it, they are mostly at a pretty high price point (when compared to Yankee etc) but they wouldn't be doing it if not a decent return on it!

I often wonder what the Soul Candles and Made By Yasmin ones are like too but haven't bought.....I get bored by a million stories some folk do on candles that I skip by many of them!!

Reactions: 3
What companies have you bought candles from via Instagram and what are your thoughts on them? It feels like a new candle company appears every other day. Is there actually any money in this?!

Reactions: 1
I've bought Daisy Blue candles - and I love them, really rate them but they are quite pricey for "just" a candle! They smell so lovely and strong and burn really evenly. And I like to support small UK based businesses.

I bought from Lu Candle Co too, thinking they would be similar and they are not - not nearly as nicely fragranced, but still nicer than any run of the mill candle! They also burned much faster, they were a little cheaper than Daisy Blue but not worth the price tag IMO.

There must be money in it, they are mostly at a pretty high price point (when compared to Yankee etc) but they wouldn't be doing it if not a decent return on it!

I often wonder what the Soul Candles and Made By Yasmin ones are like too but haven't bought.....I get bored by a million stories some folk do on candles that I skip by many of them!!

I have tired both soul and Yamin, i do really like yasmin the smells are so strong.

I have tired Ava may wont waste my money again, it was wax melts but they just had no scent at all

Reactions: 1