Insta-mums - B list to Z list and all between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a new thread to discuss all the Insta mum’s that don’t have threads of their own.

You know the type - privledged white women who believe that they are entitled to tit loads of free stuff because they as aspirational to ya plebes.

Reactions: 2
Ah good. I’ve missed this type of conversation since the last one closed.
I wanted to rage about Kat Farmer finding a
£15 a M&S seafood platter for £2.30 but there was no where to rant on 😂. Woah is me.

Reactions: 1
£15 a M&S seafood platter for £2.30 but there was no where to rant on 😂. Woah is me.
Ha ha ha - I know the feeling. I needed to rant about FinleyFox and the fact that she feels it is OK to declare a gift then wear it again and not bother. That Christmas jumper being one of the things.

I’m all for a bargain - but I’m not sure that I’d risk reduced-to-clear seafood!!

Only large accounts with their own thread that are run as a business are allowed to be discussed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.