Insta cleaners with OCD ...are they to blame for the cause of Social anxiety....

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me ... or do those Instagram/YouTube obsessive cleaners make you feel inadequate and useless.
My home is tidy ISH and that's a big ISH
There are clothes lying around... clothes on radiators or on furniture... toys behind the sofa ...
These obsessive cleaners have a house that resemble a show home ...
This is unrealistic...and extremely concerning, surely there is more to life.
Surely you are teaching your children.... oh there will always be some one here to clean up after you
This Gray white washed world... is soulless and boring and quite frankly is to blame for my sudden onslaught of feeling inadequate and extremely anxious ....so thanks for that

Reactions: 9
I think they clean their house once a month, take 50 million photos and just repeat post them!!!

Reactions: 8
As someone who suffers from OCD and has a large family, my house does tend to stay really clean. But my kids do help and I leave their personal space alone. But yes that show causes me to have anxiety because I feel like I'm not doing enough. And it triggers things for me that I've been able to overcome. So I try to avoid the show 😂

Reactions: 3
If I need motivation to clean I will watch a vlog. Other than that it’s all monotonous.

Reactions: 2
Cleaning is easy cleaning is fun...chop it, wipe it spray it if it's in your house zoflora it 😁

Is it just me ... or do those Instagram/YouTube obsessive cleaners make you feel inadequate and useless.
My home is tidy ISH and that's a big ISH
There are clothes lying around... clothes on radiators or on furniture... toys behind the sofa ...
These obsessive cleaners have a house that resemble a show home ...
This is unrealistic...and extremely concerning, surely there is more to life.
Surely you are teaching your children.... oh there will always be some one here to clean up after you
This Gray white washed world... is soulless and boring and quite frankly is to blame for my sudden onslaught of feeling inadequate and extremely anxious ....so thanks for that
I’m so glad you have posted this as I’ve been feeling exactly the same! It’s scary how everything looks the same..how on earth did people manage before 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1