Insideournewbuild

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she must have a cleaner as how can her house be spotless alllll the time with a toddler especially as she does home cooked lunches and dinner, goes on morning walks, and goes to bed when she does and probably contact naps the majority of the time! Literally can’t fathom how she has the time? That kitchen floor doesn’t have so much as a crumb on it! Or unless she follows baby girl around with the hoover 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I swear she must have a cleaner as how can her house be spotless alllll the time with a toddler especially as she does home cooked lunches and dinner, goes on morning walks, and goes to bed when she does and probably contact naps the majority of the time! Literally can’t fathom how she has the time? That kitchen floor doesn’t have so much as a crumb on it! Or unless she follows baby girl around with the hoover 🤷‍♀️
I think her Mum does a lot or maybe her husband watches baby girl whilst
Think the Mum helps alot and her husband is at home too? They are confined to that bloody play room most days and out on walks so can't imagine anything gets that dusty or messy. She is home everyday so probably does little loads of washing, easy to hang and put away. I think it's strange how they have two hot meals a day though.

I think her Mum does a lot or maybe her husband watches baby girl whilst
Think the Mum helps alot and her husband is at home too? They are confined to that bloody play room most days and out on walks so can't imagine anything gets that dusty or messy. She is home everyday so probably does little loads of washing, easy to hang and put away. I think it's strange how they have two hot meals a day though.
I’m at home (most days due to baby groups) on maternity leave and I can confirm my house is not that clean 🤣 literally don’t have the time to keep up with everything! I just think she makes people feel a bit inadequate with how perfect she makes everything seem.

Reactions: 5
Oh I get it, it's odd how everything is so spick and span, she does make us feel inadequate definitely, she loves it......do you have your own nursery class attached your lounge though? If not that's where we are going wrong 🙊🙈

The look at me I make dens with baby girl while I make tea, 😌 Bore off

Oh I get it, it's odd how everything is so spick and span, she does make us feel inadequate definitely, she loves it......do you have your own nursery class attached your lounge though? If not that's where we are going wrong 🙊🙈

The look at me I make dens with baby girl while I make tea, 😌 Bore off
With a sheet that still looks new yet going to use it as a dust sheet 🤯 they really must have money to burn! …. No to the nursery class attached to the lounge 🤣 we are lucky enough to have a playroom however it currently represents a tip with plastic toys everywhere because that’s how it should be, she just needs to let her be a toddler instead of pushing all the learning down her throat. I bet there will be a little table and chair in the classroom soon 🙈 but I do think she’s doing it so she has something to focus on as besides motherhood she hasn’t really got much else.

Reactions: 4
With a sheet that still looks new yet going to use it as a dust sheet 🤯 they really must have money to burn! …. No to the nursery class attached to the lounge 🤣 we are lucky enough to have a playroom however it currently represents a tip with plastic toys everywhere because that’s how it should be, she just needs to let her be a toddler instead of pushing all the learning down her throat. I bet there will be a little table and chair in the classroom soon 🙈 but I do think she’s doing it so she has something to focus on as besides motherhood she hasn’t really got much else.
The soon to be dust sheet looks immaculate, I thought bugger me that's going to be used for decorating??? Should see the off white, shrunk sheet I continue to put on our bed. As you say money to burn I imagine. Unfortunately no class or playroom here. I'm subjected to all types of plastic toys being shrewn around my lounge, we sometimes eat tea on trays infront of the tv too (shock horror)
---
Good one for Rach, she loves a little quote doesn't she? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah for people who don’t have to go back work!! For the first few months it’s okay but most people have to go back to work after 9 months Rachel!!

Attachments

• Heart
So she has a perfect toddler too. She can swan about on long slow walks. Most can't. Have to get to places quickly and have the toddler moaning because we are strapping them in the buggy as we haven't got time to walk at a snails pace. Kids to collect from school. Errands to run fitting it in on if your lucky the one day you have "off" from work. Having a toddler is fun but it's bloody hard work too.

ETA She thinks her daughter is so clever and special doesn't she? So smug. Hate to tell you this Rach she really isn't 🙄 She sounds exactly like any other child her age. Probably less advanced emotionally than children her age as she has absolutely no time away from her.

Attachments

• Heart
So she has a perfect toddler too. She can swan about on long slow walks. Most can't. Have to get to places quickly and have the toddler moaning because we are strapping them in the buggy as we haven't got time to walk at a snails pace. Kids to collect from school. Errands to run fitting it in on if your lucky the one day you have "off" from work. Having a toddler is fun but it's bloody hard work too.

ETA She thinks her daughter is so clever and special doesn't she? So smug. Hate to tell you this Rach she really isn't 🙄 She sounds exactly like any other child her age. Probably less advanced emotionally than children her age as she has absolutely no time away from her.
This really bugged me too. I work full time with two little ones and as much as I would LOVE to have all the time in the world to take my time with everything, I can’t. She really is so unbelievably smug

Just wait until the ‘terrible twos’ hit 😅 I imagine she’s never been told no in her life! Or do we think she’s going to have a ‘perfect’ toddler who doesn’t have any meltdowns or tantrums? 🤔

• Haha