Inside The White House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave account she’s real I love her style!!! Her kids are little tit but I’m sure it’s sometning to do with the way her mum treat her when she was little? Think she was overly strict? & plus Margot is her only daughter so it’s no wonder she gets away with a lot there a lovely family though they seem

She is real yes but she Thinks it’s funny to video her kids acting up and attacking her without her telling them not too.. she will only live to regret that

Reactions: 1
So she's done loads of Christmas posts for country baskets got home said I bought some and some were gifted. I thought if she was invited there and gifted items it was an AD she hasn't even said what was gifted and what she brought.
She did this the other day as well when she went to Liverpool

I love Katie she’s so down to earth the kids appear to be hard work but everyone has struggles with parenting. Her house is lovely!

I love Katie she’s so down to earth the kids appear to be hard work but everyone has struggles with parenting. Her house is lovely!
I agree I’m still a big fan of her a year later .. think she’s struggling with her mum passing majorly