inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s intolerable. Quite glad I live nowhere near her anymore, as I’d be tempted to trip her up and wipe that smug expression off her face.

The epitome of everything that’s wrong with social media and the grabby, greedy behaviour of sinfluencers.

Reactions: 3
Oh my! Not me that’s for sure. I can’t stand her but I don’t understand sending a message to a stranger to tell them that. Same as if I saw her in the street I wouldn’t walk up to her and tell her I think she’s a twit. I might roll my eyes and shake my head as I went past. To be fair though I agree with everything said in this message 🤣🤣🤣
You’re right. I
Ding ding ding !!! Free carpet for the new house ! And she got sent Hinch stuff 🤣
saw that too. Just wow. The company is expensive . Carpets aren’t bought based on what a influencer says. Fair play to inside2. She’s laughing the whole way.

Not me either. I couldn't believe she has the cheek to sell all the stuff she's been gifted!!! She has already been laying the hints for companies to give her stuff for free by tagging them and asking for recommendations. It's not like shes going to need the money to buy stuff for the new house is it, she going to get stuff free and lots of opportunities from it 😂 so many other ways of donating items to those who are in need of struggling especially at the moment.

She definitely pregnant though, been quite a few things that I've noticed on stories that have made me think it! Sad really because I use to love following her but it's all ads ads ads now. There's no personality behind her account anymore!

Reactions: 1
Not me either. I couldn't believe she has the cheek to sell all the stuff she's been gifted!!! She has already been laying the hints for companies to give her stuff for free by tagging them and asking for recommendations. It's not like shes going to need the money to buy stuff for the new house is it, she going to get stuff free and lots of opportunities from it 😂 so many other ways of donating items to those who are in need of struggling especially at the moment.

She definitely pregnant though, been quite a few things that I've noticed on stories that have made me think it! Sad really because I use to love following her but it's all ads ads ads now. There's no personality behind her account anymore!
Yes if you look at her last grid post sitting on the bed she def looks like she is pregnant x

😂😂 you called tattle bingo! Yep, plenty of baby clothes, nursery items, etc all coming her way x
That is incredible. I can’t believe you called it! Bored already of her!
Well I called it 😂 she's confirmed this morning. Queue baby item recommendations hints and ads... 🙄
i thought of all of you when I saw her tacky announcement post today 🙄 Push chair, AD. High chair, AD. Baby food, AD. Nappies, AD. Time to hit the unfollow button!!!

Isn’t it strange that she announced her pregnancy on insta yesterday and today she’s showing off a PR product from Mama Mio???? She’s clearly been contacting lots of brands on the beg!!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it strange that she announced her pregnancy on insta yesterday and today she’s showing off a PR product from Mama Mio???? She’s clearly been contacting lots of brands on the beg!!
more to come... she is the most annoying, fake, entitled person on Instagram.

Jesus christ the begging is unreal, especially with Thornton Art, she really has no shame does she!!

Did anyone watch her ad for joy of clean today? I don’t know why companies pay her for ads because she is so awkward and fake! It puts me off buying the products after they’ve just been on her stories!

Did anyone watch her ad for joy of clean today? I don’t know why companies pay her for ads because she is so awkward and fake! It puts me off buying the products after they’ve just been on her stories!
Yes! Quite patronising aswell.

Always sounds so scripted, like she reading the news 🤣

Reactions: 2
Always sounds so scripted, like she reading the news 🤣
that’s exactly what I’m thinking and now ANOTHER ad with that Christmas tree company with her friend 😂 thinking of it, it’s the first time I have seen friends or heard of friends. I don’t believe she has many.

I don’t think she has many to be fair. Constantly teasing about her baby, FFS she’s made it pretty obvious in my eyes it’s a boy. But tonight ; plot twist. Could it now be a girl? Ducks sake.