inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i follow a few big accounts who are genuine, i have recently unfollowed @inside.number2 who is just like this account here, ad, gifted, brand ambassador who rarely buys things themselves and take advantage of small companies. such a shame that they see the number and not the amount of fake followers they have!
How has inside.number2 not got her own thread here? I’ve unfollowed her today because I cannot handle watching another ad!! 😡 She doesn’t buy anything for herself anymore! Just sits at home accepting gift after gift after gift!

Reactions: 6
How has inside.number2 not got her own thread here? I’ve unfollowed her today because I cannot handle watching another ad!! 😡 She doesn’t buy anything for herself anymore! Just sits at home accepting gift after gift after gift!
I came on here to search to see if inside.number2 had a thread and I am so surprised to see that she hasn’t. I’ve had to unfollow her due to constant ads and the daily gifted parcels and on top of that buying all the accessories to “stage” in her house. I think the final straw for me was when she made such a big deal out of redoing an office space for herself and a week later the office chair was in the kitchen and the desk used as a console in the hall. She is now talking about moving house purely as she’s run out of things to decorate in this house. She comes across as greedy.

Reactions: 4
I had to stop following her a long time ago. All the freebies and terrible staged photos. That Jo Malone bag that seems to live at the bottom of her bed is laughable. It's not a big house by any standard but she needs to move for new content.

Reactions: 3
I had to stop following her a long time ago. All the freebies and terrible staged photos. That Jo Malone bag that seems to live at the bottom of her bed is laughable. It's not a big house by any standard but she needs to move for new content.
She plans to use help to buy for the second time in order to buy this bigger house. Which is fine if you really do need a larger house. It’s not ideal to do just because she wants more and more. I just think it’s crazy!

Reactions: 2
She wants a bigger house and I’m sure a sucker company will probably provide a free kitchen, bathroom (her current Ugly bathroom tiles was gifted by topps tiles) and everything else in the new house will be free!

Reactions: 1
AD for Espa, AD for Swann... she put on her stories a few weeks ago about whether to get a new console table in her hall and low and behold she gets one sent from Top Furniture. It’s begging.

I used to live on the same estate as her. She hides well how awful her plot is. Quite literally in the middle of a concrete jungle. She’s very, very irritating.

I used to live on the same estate as her. She hides well how awful her plot is. Quite literally in the middle of a concrete jungle. She’s very, very irritating.
It’s her voice and she has that little Miss Perfect
image going on x

You would never know it was on an estate like that. More ads today, She tries too hard to have that perfect image and comes across so fake.

Reactions: 3
She’s done a house tour today and almost every story was an AD! You’re not wrong!

So Little Miss Number 2 has decided to sell her pokey, cluttered with crappy gifted goods, house after all. It’s in an awful location, but the agency she’s using are the best.

That said, the estate she’s on is saturated with available property and hers is a horrible design, plus it’s crammed full of tat.

She may pout for England, but she’s more Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen with her chavtastic home improvement efforts.

So Little Miss Number 2 has decided to sell her pokey, cluttered with crappy gifted goods, house after all. It’s in an awful location, but the agency she’s using are the best.

That said, the estate she’s on is saturated with available property and hers is a horrible design, plus it’s crammed full of tat.

She may pout for England, but she’s more Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen with her chavtastic home improvement efforts.
Lmao! I saw on her stories that she asked her parents to come over to help her clean. Lazy and stuck up.

It was inevitable that she was going to end up moving. She just wants more and more all the time. I cannot stand how she pouts when she does her skincare or make up. As for her kid....

Lmao! I saw on her stories that she asked her parents to come over to help her clean. Lazy and stuck up.
I saw that, her house is tiny, why would she need help cleaning?!?! That is so unbelievably lazy.

Like mother, like daughter. Both high maintenance, spoilt and demanding.

Reactions: 2
I came on here to search to see if inside.number2 had a thread and I am so surprised to see that she hasn’t. I’ve had to unfollow her due to constant ads and the daily gifted parcels and on top of that buying all the accessories to “stage” in her house. I think the final straw for me was when she made such a big deal out of redoing an office space for herself and a week later the office chair was in the kitchen and the desk used as a console in the hall. She is now talking about moving house purely as she’s run out of things to decorate in this house. She comes across as greedy.
I just saw she has sold her house and has bought a new one, she’s also asked about flooring companies. Guarantee we will see in a few months AD new floor 😂

I just saw she has sold her house and has bought a new one, she’s also asked about flooring companies. Guarantee we will see in a few months AD new floor 😂
Without a doubt, she will be after all the freebies. She is literally a desperate salesperson.

Highly likely to fall through when the new buyer(s) realise the estate management fees are enormous, there isn’t any street lighting and the roads aren’t adopted, so an indemnity policy will be required... plus she needs Help To Buy approval in writing before the sale can conclude...

She‘s definitely a spoilt little madam though, unbearable specimen.