inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 New reel of her and her new man taking the tree down. I wonder if he has moved in already, a bit soon?
brace yourselves for now I fear she’s going to be gods gift to relationships / how to be vomit inducing happy 🤢.

brace yourselves for now I fear she’s going to be gods gift to relationships / how to be vomit inducing happy 🤢.
I thought the same when I saw all the comments saying so nice to see you so happy bla bla

She was always making passive aggressive about her ex not proposing so I can see this being a whirlwind

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it all now, an Etsy shop selling a pdf for £1.20 🤷‍♀️. Who’s buying this crap?
IMG_7711.jpeg

---
And it’s probably been knocked up on a free app like canva. These instascammers will sell anything to make a few quid. Honestly who is buying it? You can screen shot it for free or better still just have a bit of your own imagination and decide for yourself how to declutter your house.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen it all now, an Etsy shop selling a pdf for £1.20 🤷‍♀️. Who’s buying this crap?
View attachment 2664603
---
And it’s probably been knocked up on a free app like canva. These instascammers will sell anything to make a few quid. Honestly who is buying it? You can screen shot it for free or better still just have a bit of your own imagination and decide for yourself how to declutter your house.
It has been made on canva!!

View attachment 2664603
---
they’ve paused her shop apparently according to her stories.

they’ve paused her shop apparently according to her stories.
High traffic apparently because everyone is setting their knickers to buy a bluepeter canva mocked up pdf on how to to declutter their own homes 😂😂😂😂
---
High traffic apparently because everyone is setting their knickers to buy a bluepeter canva mocked up pdf on how to to declutter their own homes 😂😂😂😂
Wetting (not setting)

• Haha
Yes Jess we know you’ve got a new BF ☺

very happy for you but is there any need to keep promoting it in the reels?
Perhaps he just likes eye feckin himself just as much as you in the 📷 right?
---
IMG_8125.jpeg

---
Does anyone know when they started dating? Seems to be very whirlwind?
I’d say about 5 months.

February cleaning schedule out now (to buy) peeps. If anyone’s buying this crap they need a head wobble