inside.hannahs.home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this Hannah? She started an account last year and didn’t get many followers as her house was pretty manky, so she closed down the account and made a new one in December. She was ok to start off with until she got a little obsessed with likes/comments. She literally spends all her wages at B&M and Home Bargains and fills that house with cheap tat 🙄😩 it was like 24c the other day and her toddler was screaming but she was just too busy dragging the poor kid to B&M. I used to like her until she ranted about how nobody should be comparing their house to hers as it’s not worthy blah blah 😡 now she’s all about the bleeping swipe ups like that money grabbing Hinchy. She’s started posting links to all her eBay cheap tit and everything is just ‘gifted’ now

Reactions: 1
Don’t know who she is so had a quick look!😳 first thoughts her profile pic she looks like Michael Jackson and her home is the same as every other grey home on Instagram at the minuet.... all very boring 😴😴😴

Omg yes her pic does look like MJ 😂😂 I think it’s the pale skin and jet black hair! She confessed herself that she ain’t a girly girl and hates pink, but she’s bringing pink into her whole house now! Don’t get why these house accounts all copy the grey theme.

She was pretty rude about an account who had called her out in April, publicly posted this persons details. Unfollowed her there and then, and then I was blocked so she must have been watching followers like a hawk 😂 she’s pretty unpleasant and chavvy.

What an evil cow. She’s all about followers, sets up so many groups etc to get new followers. Lately she’s all about begging 😂 put up a wooden bed for her daughter and asked everyone’s opinion on which one to get and @ the company it was from to get it free 🙄 same with wallpaper! She’s that desperate to keep people interested in her that she got her man to build a radiator cover in the nude 😂😂😂

What an evil cow. She’s all about followers, sets up so many groups etc to get new followers. Lately she’s all about begging 😂 put up a wooden bed for her daughter and asked everyone’s opinion on which one to get and @ the company it was from to get it free 🙄 same with wallpaper! She’s that desperate to keep people interested in her that she got her man to build a radiator cover in the nude 😂😂😂
Do you mean engagement pods? They’re ridiculous and so bloody obvious, someone I follow uploaded a picture of a bleeping vase and it got 90+ comments, majority saying hope you had a great day hun! 🙄

@Mamma I have a suspicion you are her 😕 You’ve only ever commented on this post, and Hannah has wasted no time in posting the SS to her instastories. Apologies if you’re not, but you also seem to have been up into the early hours, like Hannah too 🤔

@Right on top of that rose I’m defo not her 😂 yes I’ve only commented on this as I started it lol, I only made an account last week and just been reading other threads. I work night shifts half a week hence why I’m up late some nights. I also buy my own items and can’t stand begs like her. Literally everything’s just turning into a sales pitch on her account lately.

I liked her account until she seemed pretty desperate to get to 10k wanting everyone to share her account to get her numbers up now its constant ads after ads.

Exactly why I unfollowed her. Everything is gifted to her nowadays and it’s just constant ads. She needs to buy a new item everyday so that she doesn’t lose followers!

How many things has she won lol. Amazes me how everytime there is a competion all the BIG accounts win. Never those of us with a handful of followers. Its a joke

Reactions: 2
How many things has she won lol. Amazes me how everytime there is a competion all the BIG accounts win. Never those of us with a handful of followers. Its a joke
Clearly a fix. These so called home decor "influencers" and i use the term loosely, need to disappear into a black hole. Bunch of narcassistic modern day beggars. Oh and as they clearly read here im not jealous i just have morals!

Reactions: 3
Thats why i never actually enter competitions its only the big accounts that win! She has had everything gifted to her lol and winds every prize going 🙈

Reactions: 3
That is so true. She won the bed a few days ago and 100’s had entered, but Hannah is the winner lol. She clearly reads this as reacted to it saying how she wasn’t going to put her kid up anymore, that lasted 10 mins just like her attention seeking does when she’s taking a break from insta 😂😂 why would anybody be jealous of your B&M tat Hannah? She’s now started Hinchy tricks, hiding the #add #aff on the same coloured background which is against the rules.

Each to their own, but me personally would never post pictures of my kids all over the internet too many weirdos out there! Followers and swipe ups must be more important to some people....

Is there anything in her house that isnt #gifted? Even her daughters wallpaper is gifted. I dont understand why all these home accounts say they work hard to achieve things, thats not real work to me anythingfor a freebie 🙈

Each to their own, but me personally would never post pictures of my kids all over the internet too many weirdos out there! Followers and swipe ups must be more important to some people....
I thought she wasn’t going to do that anymore? I was blocked after removing her so I can’t see (grabs tiny violin)

It’s all cheap tat anyway, how she has that many followers for chavvy rubbish I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️