inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one needs her own dedicated thread. I’ve never come across anyone so fame hungry and try hard. Tags big shops and brands for freebies, tries to fit in with the big accounts and most recently taking part in the breast cancer campaign which all blew up last night now she’s issuing a pathetic apology.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (@inpolife) • Instagram photos and videos

https://www.instagram.com/inpolife/?hl=en

40.1k Followers, 1128 Following, 616 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (@inpolife)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
So desperate it’s not even funny to watch anymore

Reactions: 1
What actually happened? I've only seen the aftermath today.
Check out @thatmumwithcancer recent post -lots of negative feedback on the recent Breast Cancer campaign that M&S did, and that @inpo was part of. Huge backlash on M&S using the tag lines ‘two are better that one’ - which is just so shocking that no one thought that through. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just posted this on the tier three before seeing she had her own thread!

How hard is it to say sorry - only inpo could turn her need to be everywhere and to duck up badly into her being the hard done by one.

Take it on the chin. You fucked up, for wowed by M&S and the need to be insta relevant. YOU said yes to the campaign without checking who was invoked. YOU thought your cancer scare made you relevant for the campaign, YOU feel the need to tell people you are still under consultant care (this is the same for anyone who has had breast biopsy - you are not special), YOU need to protect yourself (not giving a flying duck about anyone other than you and boo).

But no YOU are getting nasty messages and that is wrong. YOU feel that negative messages don’t help and that we should be positive and raise other people up.

Other folk are checking on YOU and making sure YOU are ok.

YOU were so upset that you went to Bobby Brown, Matalan and Hobbycraft yesterday. YOU were so upset that you only removed the post today. YOU are full of self inflated opinion of yourself.

Does anyone else see the issue here? It is still all about her. Not about anyone else. Not about the money, the cancer, the people who were upset, angry and offended.

She really is the worst of the worst as she can not see what she has done wrong.

Reactions: 11
I think pwile respect people when they are honest and own their wrong doings.

There is an article in the sun online about it too

But she hasn’t owned up and actually said the words sorry! Just that it was a tit day!

Reactions: 4
Insta friend! Does she even know what a real friend is or does she just have virtual friends?

Her friend need to support her as she is getting horrid messages. Yep - it is down to these wonderful woman thriving with cancer to be there to support her.

Reactions: 3
She is so full of tit. She was obviously wowed to be fronting a high profile campaign. There is absolutely zero chance that she was first choice though - they would have really wanted MOD, the other Clemmie, MP, DLAM ect, so really scrapping bottom of the barrel. So I used to work with said charity and assist on the fashion targets campaign about 7 years ago now. The most frustrating thing is the amount of sign off that goes into EVERYTHING - press releases, social media, adverts etc. It’s shocking that no one on the charity or the retailer side see a problem with the campaign - the lack of diversity, crass and insensitive wording, totally lacks authenticity. It’s a shame they have resorted to z list celebs and influencers to front the campaign. The same person has been heading up the fashion targets team for over 10 years now and quite frankly she is awful so not surprised with her brain child. Also the camping would have cost 10s of thousands - deffo not in house and there will be an agency involved 😱.i guess the good thing about this shot show is the real images and stories of breast cancer and various other cancers which don’t get the profile

What’s annoying me more than anything else is the way it’s been portrayed that’s resulted in the comments section consisting of people telling her she has nothing to apologise for and it’s not her fault. And then she’s gone through and liked all those comments giving them validation that she essentially agrees. All resulting in validation that poor little her did nothing wrong and she was just a pawn in a game that went wrong. That cancels out any pathetic attempt at an apology in my eyes. She does need to apologise. All influencers who are involved in these campaigns do. They need to take responsibility for what they get involved in. And when she says she raised some questions... what did you raise? What was their response? I call utter bullshit. I’d love to know what M&S think about her saying she is ashamed to have been involved in the campaign... throwing them under the bus much?! The whole thing has been a total fiasco

Reactions: 6
I find everything about this woman disgusting! She is immature, begs for freebies / invites left, right and centre. Does stories whilst having a pee and actually thinks it’s great content 🙄 Don’t get me started on shaking her tits whenever she can. Grow up! No wonder her sons don’t want to be on her account

It’s the ‘dimple dancing’ in front of the hob that annoys me. What’s that about?

Reactions: 2
Thought that. She switched it straight back to her and her feelings!