Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo new thread.

To echo previous posters, yes it’s not nice to snark on a woman’s body who has just given birth... she hadn’t exactly helped herself with the god awful diet.

And just the total lack of any exercise. I had an episiotomy, but after a few days was out with the buggy doing gentle walking - it made so much difference to my state of mind too.

Reactions: 10
Hi guys just to add my tuppence on the physical appearance of this family these days.. Wow I'm shocked at how unkepmt, bedraggled and down and out they look ! I watched some old vlogs today and the difference was staggering. The girls hair was neat and immaculate their clothes colorful and trendy.. It's like their parents just have given up, I think there's so much going on behind the scenes.. Just feel sorry for the kids.. Those 3 coats they have need burning..

Reactions: 32
Woo new thread.

To echo previous posters, yes it’s not nice to snark on a woman’s body who has just given birth... she hadn’t exactly helped herself with the god awful diet.

And just the total lack of any exercise. I had an episiotomy, but after a few days was out with the buggy doing gentle walking - it made so much difference to my state of mind too.
I had a baby 8 months ago so this is quite sensitive to me! I’m struggling with my weight, being on maternity leave, sat at home most days! As soon as I get back to work I think routine will help with weight loss. I guess Sarah doesn’t have a job to go to so she would need to have more discipline.

Trying desperately to get him to smile for the camera is pathetic. It was probably wind anyway.

Sarah ‘all our new subscribers are going to be like have we called him rolo’

Sarah hun, you have no new subscribers you’ve been on 1.2mill since as long as I can remember

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The minute Sarah got to the holiday home, she spotted a fruit cake and said she wanted to eat the whole thing.

She has a seriously unhealthy relationship with food lately. Probably brought on by all Chris' late night activity.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Might play a friYAY night drinking game. Watch the vlogs from the past two weeks and take a shot every time sarah and/or chris describes Jace as ‘fussy’. Anyone care to join me?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
say what you want about the Ingham's but they've actually done bits for population control, ever since I started watching I've come to the conclusion there is no f in way I'm having kids.

also chris being a twit talking about how he's gutted he missed filming Jace's first smile "as it would of been such as special... clickbait video... thing to capture"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Might play a friYAY night drinking game. Watch the vlogs from the past two weeks and take a shot every time sarah and/or chris describes Jace as ‘fussy’. Anyone care to join me?
I dont think i could handle that many shots tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a baby 8 months ago so this is quite sensitive to me! I’m struggling with my weight, being on maternity leave, sat at home most days! As soon as I get back to work I think routine will help with weight loss. I guess Sarah doesn’t have a job to go to so she would need to have more discipline.
Don’t feel bad! It’s hard going on all women - even the ones you think have shrunk back to pre baby size still have body hangups.

Don’t let any comments on here make you feel bad. It’s not meant to and you don’t need the pressure. Small steps all add up and you’ll find your way back to a place that feels really comfortable. For now enjoy the first year bubble!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just wish they would be honest. They are literally only together now to cling to their last shreds of internet 'fame' and money. I honestly think 2 more years and Chris would of packed up and pissed off. I also think when it does happen Sarah will keep the kids away from him...Not because she would be worried but to be spiteful and get the control back. Before it all came out about Chris she was very much in control and head strong I think. The last year of vlogging the tables have turned.

Also sorry Sally if anything I've said has made you feel bad fact is most mothers are at least slightly over weight and probably don't eat the best.. But we know this, we aren't in denial about it..and we hold our hands up. What's happening with Sarah is totally different. She just bullshits her way through life. Like I said the other day..sarah is probably jealous of skinny Georgie and her massive tits.. But she can't eat dairy. We can. We are the real winners here.

Reactions: 13
Don’t feel bad! It’s hard going on all women - even the ones you think have shrunk back to pre baby size still have body hangups.

Don’t let any comments on here make you feel bad. It’s not meant to and you don’t need the pressure. Small steps all add up and you’ll find your way back to a place that feels really comfortable. For now enjoy the first year bubble!
Thank you! No, I know that 🙂. I just love crisps a bit too much 😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Believe it or not Sarah used to care about her appearance. The photo on the left if from her wedding, when she was vlogging around that time she would talk about a diet plan she was on, so even back then Sarah was trying to lose weight, probably pounds not stones though and even before she was pregnant she had really let herself go and it seems like a combination of laziness and depression, as much as I agree with the "everyone should love their body movement" I still believe in being fit and healthy, which Sarah is clearly neither.

beforeafterchin.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Believe it or not Sarah used to care about her appearance. The photo on the left if from her wedding, when she was vlogging around that time she would talk about a diet plan she was on, so even back then Sarah was trying to lose weight, probably pounds not stones though and even before she was pregnant she had really let herself go and it seems like a combination of laziness and depression, as much as I agree with the "everyone should love their body movement" I still believe in being fit and healthy, which Sarah is clearly neither.

View attachment 12646
Why would her husband even leave this footage in. He will know how low she is in herself honestly he's such a massive horrible TNUC. 😡🤬 I know we are making comments here..But what he's doing is worse.

• Sad
I can't believe she has put him on that dirty table in a pub. He's just an accessory for her. OK, they wanted to take the girls away but it would be better if creepy to them off out to somewhere fun and lazy stays in the cottage feeding and caring for her baby. They didn't go out until 5pm the other day as it had taken them that long to get Jace ready. Just stay at the cottage lazy, let the girls go out with creepy and have fun. The only thing you should be worrying about right now is Jace. But I guess that's just too hard for you to manage, you selfish woman.

Reactions: 17
Why would her husband even leave this footage in. He will know how low she is in herself honestly he's such a massive horrible TNUC. 😡🤬 I know we are making comments here..But what he's doing is worse.
He’s a hateful piece of tit.

If he even cared about her let alone loved her, he wouldn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Down on the piggy farm where the Inghams reside
not really a holiday just somewhere to hide
Chris in his beanie Sarah's Crusty lip
trip to the beach for a nice skinny dip
just a thought that makes me feel sick
Can scarborough deal with full on oil slick
Back to the piggy farm the family hub
save on the soap just jump in the tub
Now time for youtube to delete and block
Chris makes excuses to go and get sock
Lazy your slow just quicken your pace
Get out that tit and start feeding jace

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He's been doing it for quite a while now. I personally think he reads here and can see the negative attention being moved onto Sarah... Also the fact that he's a controlling, manipulative hole.

Dont worry Creepy, nobody will ever forget your disgusting acts. The internet is forever.

Speaking of which - did anyone else get a reply from Spotify in the end?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.