Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggested a few threads ago that the reason they kept buying them was to eventually have enough to float the caravan home on. Wonder if another couple will turn up to whatever campsite they are staying at in Marbella now...
I bet Creepy thinks they could 'hardcore it' back to Bradford on one of those in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem when they are travelling is that they can't put up the vlog till they have stopped long enough to delete comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Folks they're already on 45k views today according to social blade. If you can avoid watching them, please do! They're usually only on about 30k views by this time each night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're not going to Switzerland until next year. Does that mean us tattlers aren't going until next year now???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here's the new thread

Reactions: 5
It's worth watching Sarah's whining at the beginning just to watch Isla in the background not letting Jace have a turn on his little bike thing - at one point even determined to ride it downhill with him standing in front of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That woman!!!!! Honestly how stupid is she and how stupid are the people messaging her. The restrictions on Europe are so much more than ours here..:so much tighter, so much more restrictive. Silly, silly, silly decision. Spain will go on lockdown next and then that’ll make things more difficult. You do not need a caravan park, stopover area or beach to make memories with your children! Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Folks they're already on 45k views today according to social blade. If you can avoid watching them, please do! They're usually only on about 30k views by this time each night!
I checked early this morning and they started counting today's views at 4:30am instead of 5:30 so I think that's why it's more.

Reactions: 2
They've also got the inflatable roof rack thing and the inflatable awning - they're sorted!! All Sarah has to do now is turn it into a home/fun schooling activity. Hope Esme hasn't used all the cellotape!
They can also use the marbles in a sock as an anchor. Boom. Sorted. 😂
I actually want to see them do this now!

(And I hope they dont pass all these brilliant ideas off as their own!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the blatant elistist attitude for me. I don't know why they think they're better than the rest of the 60 odd million Brits who are here and don't want to come back because they "can't make memories".

I'm 22 years old and in September I started my graduate job which is a series of 4 placements in different cities across the UK and EU. I now live alone in a new city and had to start my first real job on my actual birthday. Do you not think I'd love to be on holiday? Making memories with my friends? Meeting new people? But I can't.

They need to realise that you can't spend your entire life "making memories" that isn't how it works. At some point you have to get in the real world and put yourself out for the sake of everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.