Influencers who saw the light

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know of any influencers or youtubers who saw the light and gave up influencing (and explained it online)?

The only one I know of is Essena O’Neill and that was years ago 🤔

Reactions: 3
The closest one I can think of is Laura from Buy Now Blog Later. She was one of the early youtubers under a different name (Lolly26 or something) but she deleted her entire youtube archive. She had a blog for a while but she let it go years ago. Posts on IG the odd time. I do remember her saying years ago that she was frustrated with how blogging had evolved

Reactions: 5
I'm sure thatmummysmile stopped
A few small timers have stopped, mainly baby /parenting ones who had to go back to work.

Reactions: 1
Mrs Meldrum was a Mummy blogger/Youtuber.... She came off social media a couple months back after explaining that she no longer wants to share her childrens lives etc.... She deleted her youtube but went back on Insta, just set her account to private

Reactions: 1
Mrs Meldrum was a Mummy blogger/Youtuber.... She came off social media a couple months back after explaining that she no longer wants to share her childrens lives etc.... She deleted her youtube but went back on Insta, just set her account to private
I don’t think you can count her in this at all... she is still flogging aff links all the time and has been gifted trips! I think she is just biding her time and will be back on YouTube soon!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think you can count her in this at all... she is still flogging aff links all the time and has been gifted trips! I think she is just biding her time and will be back on YouTube soon!
She blocked me a while back so I cant see her recent stuff but I must say I'm not surprised!