Influencers being shady with their AD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of the Affiliate Link Swipe Up shite which doesn’t explain that they get a commission and also doesn’t explain that if you swipe up for something from, for example, Amazon, it leaves cookies on your account and that ‘influencer’ will then get a commission on anything you buy from Amazon for the next 30 days or so.
On literally everything you buy on that site for 30 days??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
On literally everything you buy on that site for 30 days??
Yes so let say you swipe up, and you decided to buy something that the influencer promote, let’s call it product A, the influencer will get a cut for product A. But let’s say you have product A in your basket, but as long as you check out within 30 days, they still get your cut. Also, if let’s say you buy product B & C too, they will also get a cute. However commission for product B &C will not be as high as for product A. Of course, all programmes are different, some gives product B&C commission while some don’t. I find AL so shady and will never swipe up. Why should they get a cut for B&C which has nothing to do with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How did you find out about the fact they get a cut on products B and C? Is this something that each site or company promotes?

How did you find out about the fact they get a cut on products B and C? Is this something that each site or company promotes?
This E17 life mentioned it on insta live two days ago, but she did mentioned that all programmes are different. Anyway IGTV only allowed it to be saved for 24h otherwise I would love to link it here :(

Why don't they #ad #gift #aff I don't understand why they don't it takes a second. The fines the ASA must hand out are ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Another day, another undeclared gift from Hinch.
The business confirmed they gifted it. At least the saviour of small biz shared the link this time? But no #gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
D992E63C-3392-4DC3-9432-E48FCE6FB5D6.png

• Angry
What I don’t understand is they talk about being so proud to work with brands yet her so shady about disclosing it.. if your gonna do an ad own it!!

ive reported a zlister twice in two days over not declaring properly!! Drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve given up reporting. ASA never does anything! All i get is ‘they have spoken to influencer about the rules and regulations’ and yet nothing ever changes

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Yel

The fines the ASA must hand out are ridiculous
That's the thing they don't, the ASA can't even deal with 0.01% of the ads on social media. It's effectively unregulated and influencers love it that way. They get to pretend they're regulated but they know even for clear breaches the most they're ever likely to get is a slapped wrist. The asa once or twice a year make an example of a few people to give the illusion of regulation and control.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Callie Thorpe at it AGAIN, bending the constrains of time, if they’ve sent you summit one week ahead of a paid partnership then it’s fair to say it’s a bleeping ad hun

B612232E-B961-4B4E-8557-B547518816E9.jpeg

itsdaniellesjourney loves a swipe up. She will buy some clothes from an online fashion retailer, try them on and then so a swipe up. Her new one is sharing what she wants to buy on a story and adds a swipe up. It should be banned

She ordered an alarm clock online the other day and done a swipe up before she even recieved it.

She then sells the clothes on her insta selling page after wearing them for a few hours.

AFF anyone?!
Bottom right hand corner!
Carly Rowena does the same. So bleeping shady hiding it behind the send message button and for load of people who are right handed your hand will likely prevent you from seeing it being marked as an ad or whatever!

The latest post 🤢 Oh lets patronise my neighbour by getting her freebie TK Maxx crap. Filming her and her daughter. Omg you could see how fake it was and that she would have loved to have spent it on herself. As for the dress, as a supposed fashion influencer, Callie you are a mess. Bra hanging out. Put some effort into it.