“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Paigey Cakey has been throwing bbq and her reasoning was the 3rd pic: "If you obey the rules you miss the fun"

Screenshot_20200416-135758_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200416-135819_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200416-140125_YouTube.jpg

The Youtuber Murad Merali discussed Paigey Cakey

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s not that relevant but Demi Donnelly completely went against quarantine rules, stayed at her boyfriends house for 3 weeks then when he got sick of her she’s moved back home. She’s got a very juicy thread on here 🤣

Reactions: 7
100% they have the thinnest skin ever. instead of just accepting the feedback and Apologise and move on.

The Peak District police are moving people on now so I hope Ruby is one of them if she’s dumb enough to go again. And if your dog needs two walks a day hun, there’s you and and your boyfriend so take the dog once each, not rocket science is it.

100% agree with you. RVK Loves got caught out setting up a crappy little photo shoot with her prop (daughter) and couldn't even be bothered to apologise. I hope this whole influencer bubble bursts soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
100% agree with you. RVK Loves got caught out setting up a crappy little photo shoot with her prop (daughter) and couldn't even be bothered to apologise. I hope this whole influencer bubble bursts soon.
Love your name by the way 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She added influencers are deluded and out of touch.
Especially the ones who grew extremely quickly and now forget to were normal people 3 business days ago loool and lose the ability to emphasize because they are "celebs" which is not true
If you have a million followers, but can walk down the street unrecognised, then you're not famous or a celeb.

Article on backlash influencers are experiencing re Corona virus: Coronavirus Has Battered the Influencer Market.

Reactions: 10
Disgusted that she blatantly lied about going to her parents... her mum is just as fake! Then didn’t even think it necessary to apologise, she just babbled the same old bullshit. Thinks she’s a cut above everyone else and some kind of super mum. So fake. Her whole life is a cover up for waaay more than she’s letting on it seems. Hideous child

If you have a million followers, but can walk down the street unrecognised, then you're not famous or a celeb.

Article on backlash influencers are experiencing re Corona virus: Coronavirus Has Battered the Influencer Market.
Remember when youtubers almost entirely referred to those who watched their videos as “viewers” ? Thinking of them as “fans” was actually a massive no no ... now almost entirely, and without anyone batting an eyelid, even the most likeable down to earth creators talk about their “fans.”
That says a lot about how much has changed. Early days of YouTube really was about sharing your content with contemporaries. No one was more important than anyone else. Now it’s about achieving some cheap, supermarket brand version of fame, honouring your ‘fans’ with ‘free’ content that conveniently also makes you money. And by definition having fans makes you a celebrity.

Thanks for the article !

Reactions: 8
hah! Ruby has always been a spoilt brat. She looks down her nose at people and think she’s better than everyone else. She’s also whiny as anything in real life. Glad she’s getting her comeuppance!
Can confirm this, know her from college and she was soo stuck up, her whole friend group was, someone should make a thread on just her

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed a few of the Instagram influencers have started taking ‘days off’, and patting each other on the back about how much they deserve it. 🙄

I suspect it’s because they’re struggling for content without their endless shopping trips to buy more & more crap to show off to people. Just goes to show that they don’t have all that much to talk about when they’re not trying to flog tat.

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed a few of the Instagram influencers have started taking ‘days off’, and patting each other on the back about how much they deserve it. 🙄

I suspect it’s because they’re struggling for content without their endless shopping trips to buy more & more crap to show off to people. Just goes to show that they don’t have all that much to talk about when they’re not trying to flog tat.
Yes hopefully then after all this is over they can duck off to oblivion as more and more people realise what a boring lot they are. 😴

Reactions: 13
Becky home sweet home has accepted and blatantly advertised a £600 bbq from outback bbqs. People are dying, Unwell, losing loved ones, struggling financially and then boom advertisements for bbq.

• Angry
  • Wow
There was one I saw this morning. Can’t remember which influencer but there was a swipe up to her coffee machine. Her £650 coffee machine. Disgusting!!!! Plus she still gets 2-3 gifts per day. Makes me sick thinking about the poor delivery drivers having to risk their lives to deliver all this tit!!

Reactions: 6
Becky home sweet home has accepted and blatantly advertised a £600 bbq from outback bbqs. People are dying, Unwell, losing loved ones, struggling financially and then boom advertisements for bbq.
Shes also been buying tit loads of clothes online to go with the tit load of clothes she already has

• Angry
Reactions: 5