Influencer free brands list?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any brands that don't work with influencers now as just found out John lewis is infected.
Banned quite a few brands.
Food shops hard as need food

Would love a list safe brands to support.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Morrisons?

I'm avoiding Lidl, Aldi, Tesco and Sainsbury's because they keep working with infuencers. And Morrisons has the best playlist.

I have a Xiaomi phone as Samsung and Apple gift way too much. And Xiaomi do have a commitment to only make 5% profit.

This mi mix 3 phone is great and often on offer for less than £300 with no notch or hole and a slide down selfie camera, not that I take selfies unless pressured to do by young family members 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hopefully Morrisons?

I'm avoiding Lidl, Aldi, Tesco and Sainsbury's because they keep working with infuencers. And Morrisons has the best playlist.

I have a Xiaomi phone as Samsung and Apple gift way too much. And Xiaomi do have a commitment to only make 5% profit.

This mi mix 3 phone is great and often on offer for less than £300 with no notch or hole and a slide down selfie camera, not that I take selfies unless pressured to do by young family members 😆

Sadly we can't afford to avoid aldis and lidls we large family and do main shop from them.
Morrisons local nearest bug supermarket.
Mostly use tesco express convenience it's seldom I shop in Iceland big Sainsbury's, asda or Tesco.
Love Waitrose but that's a trip.
Marks have good reductions

I know M&S have gifted influencers for a while, even a campaign with MOD. Surely they can see using influencers is not that beneficial...when they report losses.
It’s companies that gift to influencers who exploit their children...that is most it seems.
Companies that gift despite racism, making comments about homeless people, making profit by being a pimp/profiting from women selling their bodies, animal cruelty...that is just the smaller influencers.
Hopefully Morrisons?

I was one of those who naively believed Apple don’t gift...thanks to Tattle I know different now and thank you for the alternative suggestion.

Not brands, but etsy is a good place for small business items which are unlikely to give away speculative freebies.

Love Morrisons. They have a “quiet hour” on Saturday mornings for autistic shoppers who struggle with music and noise. They dim the lights, turn music off, and turn the check-out beeps down 💚

They will also take back that thin plastic food packaging councils won’t take (eg bread loaf wrappers) and recycle it for you.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully Morrisons?

Sorry yel Morrisons has fallen a ad with Waitrose/ Tesco queen charl Taylor

We still need to eat what next. Maybe Waitrose is safe.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Perfume Parlour and Eden Perfumes - both create excellent quality dupes of high end perfumes at very reasonable prices. Not an influencer in sight :love:

Reactions: 2