Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RazRazRazMataz

Accept that this happens, that there are still people stupid enough to send a stranger on the internet money, and move on

Reactions: 7

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I have no idea where I can ask for help on this.

I started following an “influencer” on tiktok. It’s a man, and he would post things about how he liked chubby girls, and post basically thirst traps. I felt really suspicious of him, especially as he started pushing his snapchat that you have to pay for and speaking about his Mum who was sick.

I added him on IG as I found it weird he had no selfies on there and wouldn’t record himself. When I confronted him he said he didn’t understand why I was being suspicious.

cut a long story short, he started asking for money to take his sick mum out for dinner for valentines and posted his amazon wish list. He said he got $$$ in days, so could spoil his Mum, and promised to show people a video afterwards.

then he started asking his followers for nudes so he could rate them. He even asked me for nudes and I told him to fuck off!

Now he’s vanished off IG and tiktok. I’m really concerned as he’s taken a lot of people’s money and their nude photos. I have his normal snapchat (I screenshotted it from IG) which shows he’s active.

what do I do? I have some personal information about him, but I’m so upset that he has stolen money and nude photos?