Infertility

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my fiancé have been together for 9 years, engaged for 4 years and the last 3 years we have been trying for a baby with no success. We are worried that we might have to pay privately for IVF which we can’t afford, I don’t know what to do next?

Hi, I’ve just had my baby 3 months ago after two years TTC and one round of ivf. Have you had both of your bloods checked, HSG test and SA done? First step would usually be Clomid/Letrozole to induce ovulation. Tracking scans are recommended but not necessary and this medication can usually be gotten from a GP.

I am waiting for appointment to have my blood checked, I am currently on medication for under active thyroid I had my levels checked and it was normal, I have been tracking my ovulation on the fitbit app.

An app cannot tell you that you’re ovulating it’s just guessing. I’d start off with the basic testing if I were you for yourself and your partner.

Reactions: 1
I am going to wait until after my period and then I am going to start using ovulation tests