Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he did actually physically cheat then as well ? As i remeber jades video saying it was just messages or did he meet them as well ?
So many hotel rooms with discarded condoms left by the Condom King. Girls didn't know full story when jade posted her video.

So many hotel rooms with discarded condoms left by the Condom King. Girls didn't know full story when jade posted her video.
How do you know he had girls in hotel rooms? Yet he said on lives he wasn’t physical with anyone after Diana till Chloe. Tbh I get people move on I do, but I think how Neil’s gone about about it with chloe that’s what’s wrong it’s just all been done so publicly and quick. He could of been with her and took it very slowly and told her he wanted it slow due to his kids but noooooo…..he thought with his dick

Ive tried but it got deleted so I give up 😂

he was live in Karl’s kitchen earlier. His banned me from his page or his weirdo mods did but that’s what fake accounts are for 😂😂😂😂
You need to go it about the kilduffs as a whole not just Neil. Any person with under 10K followers will get removed . We did one a while back and they switch their profile to private nor long after . So the thread got removed due to them going private .

You need to go it about the kilduffs as a whole not just Neil. Any person with under 10K followers will get removed . We did one a while back and they switch their profile to private nor long after . So the thread got removed due to them going private .
I’ve said I’ve tried and gave up so someone else can do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.