Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation #9 only lies does she speak, overcame depression in just one week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Imogenation #9 - Beat depression in a week, becoming a mental health ambassador as we speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imogenation #9 - raking it in during mental health week flogging her manky merch to the bank she creeps !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Loving all the thread suggestions tonight, you'll all a clever bunch! Can we just use them all? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogenation #9 Imo's full of lies and woe, still hasn't admitted to getting lip fillers though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched her new video... So within one week she's had a 100 panic attacks a day, filming content, nearly ending it... And now all of sudden she's found a new life due to comments?? Give me a break!! Oh and finding more merch to plug... She's needs a pride of Britain award that hunni bun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched her new video... So within one week she's had a 100 panic attacks a day, filming content, nearly ending it... And now all of sudden she's found a new life due to comments?? Give me a break!! Oh and finding more merch to plug... She's needs a pride of Britain award that hunni bun!
Pride of Britain award :ROFLMAO: That’s made my night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
imogenation #9 Imogen can’t fathom a trigger warning, stop the dry tears it’s getting boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imogenation #9 12 year olds' comments saved her life, it's Imo - Spencer's lying, manipulative wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imogenation #9: roses are red, coffee is black, today I’ve had my 458th panic attack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The irony is it was comments that started this whole saga in the first place. She's gone full circle the stupid bint

• Haha
Imogenation #9- Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Imogenation #9 can’t fathom truths from lies, loves red makeup around the eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first time poster 🙋🏻‍♀️
Wow! I committed myself to read from the start and what a shower of tit show it has been! I wasn’t even a fan of Imo, but I saw that tea was going down here on the Hinch thread so I quickly came over as I was getting bored.
I don’t even know where to start with this absolute turd! She is an actual psychopath. I can/can’t believe her antics over the last week and she now has the audacity to profit from her lies, it’s disgusting. Why hasn’t her family stepped in as soon as that panic attack show started?!? I wouldn’t expect ol’ Spenny to do anything as they are both enablers. She’s made a miraculous recovery for someone so on the edge? Those extra £ must have made it all feel better. Dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imogenation #9 none existent tears wiped from those red makeuped eyes

Imogenation #9 breakdown to moving on faster than it took bensalad to leave her mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.