Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading all the threads the last few days and finally caught up on everything, whilst trying to put myself through watching the infamous videos (which can I just say I only watched a few mins of each as after the panic attack nonsense I couldn’t do it to myself any longer)

I wasn’t sure whether to post but after the video posted yesterday I just needed to vent, I was a long time viewer of Imogen (I wouldn’t say a hun because I never brought into her merch or Collabs etc) but I did watch her videos from the beginning and after a few of the story times I started to notice that she seemed to be a victim in every story she had about her life. I know people go through tit and people do you wrong but I never understood how someone could constantly be the victim and do no wrong, I started noticing as well that the more the story times went on the more she would be bouncing about screaming through her teeth this whole “baby angel be kind always I love you so much” bullshit, and it got more and more obvious she was a liar when friendships within the YouTube community started to fade and she didn’t seem to ever want to talk about them? But was quick to blast anyone else’s lives online.

Anyway more to the point of what I need to vent about, as someone who has suffered from depression at a young age and anxiety (not necessarily a huge amount of panic attacks but I have had a few) I find it disgusting and actually offensive that she’s posting these videos. The way she has belittled suicide into saying it takes A WEEK basically to stop suicidal thoughts that have only started so recent and that in 7 DAYS OF HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS / 100s OF PANIC ATTACKS she has found the time to be so clear minded to post on social media and to record these videos. When I was at my lowest I wouldn’t even have the energy to leave my bed some days so it’s a mockery that someone at the age of 27 who should know better is telling a young audience it’s all thanks to her “pups” for saving her life in 7 days that she NOW feels okay. I also like a few others on here have noticed during those 7 days she has taken photos (22.05.20) in some moth bitten stock of hers she found in a garage and was able to get herself to stop having her panic attacks for the duration of that time time that also usually leads to her stomach being so bad that she films how she hasn’t slept and can’t get a foundation to match her in those “dark days” because she’s so anxious. But this would mean that 2 days ago she already felt so much better because she was able to leave her flat and do a photo shoot to help the mental health charities which she is saying has helped her because she’s claiming I’m guessing that she’s going to get counselling? But is she not aware that most of the time people with depression / anxiety / any type of poor mental health are in denial for a while, they don’t even realise they have depression and you certainly don’t just wake up on day 3 of feeling low and think I’m going to get a counsellor and magically get a counsellor ESPECIALLY DURING A PANDEMIC!!!!! Counselling has such long waiting lists and I’m sorry but she may think she is so important but so is EVERYONE ELSE who needs them they wouldn’t be able to get her help that quick and bypass all the other people who need the help too.
Also again the fact she hasn’t put a trigger warning on the latest video until being told too and spoke so lightly about suicide has really pushed me over the edge and I have now lost total respect for her, she has such a young following that it’s scary, they already don’t see through her lies because they look up to her and as someone who has a platform she should know so much better. Trigger warnings are so important because you’re talking about such raw subjects you never know what people are going through and the fact she is claiming to be okay after 7 days to someone who is in such a bad mind set that could really affect them along with other aspects of the video.

And my last thing,
I really do not understand how her husband is allowing her to do this? Surely if they are reading these forums they can see each video she makes she’s digging herself a bigger hole in and how as a husband are you allowing your wife continue this? Their relationship must be so different behind closed doors there’s no way you could possibly be like that 24/7 she talks to the poor man like he’s a child it’s so painful to watch. He has a past which I can accept and might of wanted to change for the better but there’s no way you go from being a lad to wanting to be a married man and cutting everything off completely in the space of what a year or so? (Lost track of how long it’s been) I agree again with the comments in this thread that say if/when they break up the tea from him will be interesting.

Anyway, I hope everyone is okay! I’m sorry for the long message. But I’m loving this thread it’s nice to see there is more people who also see through all the lies and the fakeness!

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but “I loved you before I even met you” what a bleeping lie.
I don’t think it’s a lie, I think she loved the idea of a HUSBAND Since forever and him being the money grabbing sap that he is was the first sucker to fall for it. I genuinely think the whole proposal was orchestrated by baby princess, I believe he is fully complicit in her lies and deceit just for the money. They are both thick and money makes them salivate. Not a moral between the two of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watch from 1:50, even more ironic and funny now.

Never seen this one before. What a bleeping twit this girl is. The way she goes onnnn and on about how she would NEVER lie to her baby huns omg why would I LIE about these HoRrEnDoUs things that have happened in my life my mum and dad would say if it was a lie!!! Ye ye hun course they fuckin would. Just duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never seen this one before. What a bleeping twit this girl is. The way she goes onnnn and on about how she would NEVER lie to her baby huns omg why would I LIE about these HoRrEnDoUs things that have happened in my life my mum and dad would say if it was a lie!!! Ye ye hun course they fuckin would. Just duck off
Spends a good 3 minutes claiming she would ever ever ever ever lie. 🙄
Once again, the girl doth protest too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think everyone is cynical of everyone who comes on due to the nature of the site, not the end of the world if someone believes but I’m sure since it’s a gossip site people don’t take it as the gods honest truth. The definition of gossip is details that aren’t confirmed as true. we don’t need to yuck anyone’s yum. 😂😂😂❤

Spends a good 3 minutes claiming she would ever ever ever ever lie. 🙄
Once again, the girl doth protest too much.
😂😂😂 She says it so much it looks like she’s only trying to convince herself she wouldn’t lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think everyone is cynical of everyone who comes on due to the nature of the site, not the end of the world if someone believes but I’m sure since it’s a gossip site people don’t take it as the gods honest truth. The definition of gossip is details that aren’t confirmed as true. we don’t need to yuck anyone’s yum. 😂😂😂❤

😂😂😂 She says it so much it looks like she’s only trying to convince herself she wouldn’t lie 😂
yuck anyone’s yum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Again, another post about suicide on her Insta post!! “If it wasn't for you i wouldn't be here” and NO trigger warning 🧐

• Angry
  • Wow
Maybe she’s not relevant enough but I’m surprised some of the tea channels haven’t picked up on this. Before it was about lip fillers and the lies in her story times but it’s now evolved into her making a mockery of mental health and suicide. What she’s claiming to have gone through and come out of the other side of in two weeks is utterly offensive. How is she getting away with this?!

What did she used to call spenser?? I’ve got in my head it was bubs but cba going allll the way bavk to find out

Reactions: 2
Omg! It’s just come to me! He looks like Tom from 90 day fiancé if anyone watches, the one that was with darcey
I LOVEEE 90 DAY FIANCE AND I HATE TOM 😂 You're right, he actually does, but a slightly younger version LOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact she KEEPS mentioning suicide across her platforms without trigger warnings after she's been politely told countless times is really pissing me off, it's almost as if she's getting some sort of joy out of it. Twisted person.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion -

Imogenation #9 Imo reads Tattle and goes berserk
She wants more followers so turns on the waterworks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imogenation #9 Narcissist, dramatist, compulsive liar, watching her subscriber count get higher and higher

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I find it absolutely abhorrent that she's trying to flog her contour palette after apparently being suicidal and having 14 panic attacks a day??? This was a stunt for mental health awareness week and the most horrific thing is all it's done is do damage. I'd love to see the proof of her donating the money from her old hoodies and her adsense to Mind as well.
LOL she will just make a insta or video saying she doesn't have to prove anything to no one cause she knows she will keep the money

Imogenation #9 more bullshit, more fake tears. Imogen hun your hurting my ears 👂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.