Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it would be Miles as he’s the only French boy been in MIC. God that video is cringe 😬

Reactions: 3
Also listening to her stories now everyone of them is so fabricated 😴 like that does not happen lol πŸ˜‚ how can she remember all these conversations word for word. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to go back to work today and I come home to a whole new thread! Time for a wine & to catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woaaaaah....
Slow down, I've not seen the video and haven't caught up on the thread but saw Miles' name being thrown about.
I know Miles. Knew him before MIC, he's one of my clients. πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Are you sure it's Miles she's talking about? 😲

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Woaaaaah....
Slow down, I've not seen the video and haven't caught up on the thread but saw Miles' name being thrown about.
I think it has to be? He's the only one that joined MIC around that time and was french!

Reactions: 3
Woaaaaah....
Ooooooo - get the tea x

Reactions: 4
UNLESS IT'S THIS GUY!
Maxence Benkeo de Saarfalvay ? He was with jess woodley.. but this article does say this which made me laugh as imo said it in the video too..

Untitled-2aaa.jpg

Do you know what part of the video it is?
2 screaming toddlers around my feet.. I'm not watching 30 mins of tit to find it πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Starts at 16:27
22:07 FACE OF ANGEL BODY OF ANGEL omg

It might be this guy instead as miles doesn't really have such a french accent?

Reactions: 5
So I have her videos on in the background while I WFM, spotted some inconsistencies. I might be misunderstanding some things so feel free to debunk, and if you want the links for these sections of the video lemme know and I’ll edit them in.

In her bullying backstory video where she starts one school in Yr7 and first kiss storytime where she starts her next school in Yr9, she tells the exact same story of coming to a new school, becoming friends with the popular group and being frigid and a tease – it’s weird. Not only because she refers to herself as both frigid and a tease at 11 (vom), but the intros are exactly the same? So exactly the same events happened at both schools?

She states in her tennis court trauma vid that the girls bullying her were 13/14 years old, this is impossible as she was in Yr7 in the prep school, Yr9+ were at the upper school. This could just have been a mistake, but who is she claiming is bullying her? She said she came to her first school and became friends with the popular group in Yr7 and also the Yr8’s, then everyone turned against her because she was sooooooo amazing at everything. So if it was her older Yr8 friends (12/13) bullying her, why? Subject sets and sport would surely be split by year group? And if it was Yr7, where did her Yr8 friends go? Also the bullies would then be 11/12 years old which is a big jump to her 13/14 claim. Does this make sense!?

Edit: I'm so confused. In a third video she's telling the same Yr9 story (but this is the Yr7 version) about the popular girls and her being frigid, how they had 'done stuff' with boys and she hadn't, how they were 'womanly' and smoking. They're supposed to be 11 at this point

UNLESS IT'S THIS GUY!
Maxence Benkeo de Saarfalvay ? He was with jess woodley.. but this article does say this which made me laugh as imo said it in the video too..

View attachment 134369

Starts at 16:27
22:07 FACE OF ANGEL BODY OF ANGEL omg

It might be this guy instead as miles doesn't really have such a french accent?
I imagined it as this randomer from the first/second series?
6c9875f6-d99c-4352-a3cc-018c72bc3e74.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.