Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Immoslips thanks for the suggestion! Wanted to add Grimogen so badly but not enough space!
Wanted it to be Imogenation #6- Grimogen, contraditcions and storytimes full of fiction. Husband sideshow spenny lacks the dict

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Commenting on these threads yesterday was the best decision ever :LOL: so happy to be here, my lockdown had got so much better hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can finally catch up on here tomorrow it's my day off!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Immoslips thanks for the suggestion! Wanted to add Grimogen so badly but not enough space!
Wanted it to be Imogenation #6- Grimogen, contraditcions and storytimes full of fiction. Husband sideshow spenny lacks the dict
I‘m honoroured! My first title! Thanks huns! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love this forum it has genuinely given me so much entertainment on my days off 🤣 I'm also sat having a few pink gins while I catch up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else watched the new epsode of one born every minute? I heard they called their child 'Angel-Hunny Horton'

1589662893441.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
can’t see see that she’s doing herself zero favours??

talking about all this hate and u scroll through and every comment iS so far up her own bum praising her like she’s perfection. If it’s not it’s deleted.
Soooooooo...... what do people do? Google because they want to see and what comes up.........THIS!

then the huns read and read and read some more and realise that everything they believed was a lie and it gets worse and the cycle continues.

best thing she can do is come off you tube and get a 9-5 because the poor girl clearly can’t handle anything that isn’t praising her in a seriously OTT sickening way.

I genuinely believe she has a number of mental illnesses and needs help - professional help and people need to stop enabling her - the huns are basically giving a vodka bottle to an alcoholic

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have been trying, her old Facebook was ‘Imogen ‘ruby’ Hudson’ as I can see her tagged in my comments and others I am friends with in Facebook but there is no link to click on it or everything. See exhibit A (covering peoples names as I don’t want to get others involved) sure you all understand.

If anyone can talk me thorough step by step I’m more then happy to try again 😊

4F252713-AFD7-42C4-838C-04BD49C897FA.jpeg

Reactions: 7
This one’s dedicated to Imo for angering me so much this evening she’s actually stressed me out. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
best thing she can do is come off you tube and get a 9-5 because the poor girl clearly can’t handle anything that isn’t praising her in a seriously OTT sickening way.

I genuinely believe she has a number of mental illnesses and needs help - professional help and people need to stop enabling her - the huns are basically giving a vodka bottle to an alcoholic
witch wouldn't be able to handle a 9-5 I'm barely coping in my job due to a lot of people slagging me and other staff off its a joke😂😂most people say oh that's retail for you but let's be honest it happens everywhere! She wouldn't be able to delete all those comments about her fake lips and her OTT acting because sweetie that's all verbal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.