Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being judgemental here and I know all babies are different (because Grimo tells us this 82838829292919 times a day) but Ren doesn't speak at all and I find that odd considering Mummy is children's presenter of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've been around children alot and I'm sure little words like Dadda, Mama, No, Car, Bye - should be spoken around this age. Am I wrong?

Reactions: 29
Shock horror, a make up company actually takes time to develop their products instead of buying a tit tonne of cheap palettes off AliExpress ☺

31A3688B-70B9-4381-9431-482188D0445F.jpeg

I'm not being judgemental here and I know all babies are different (because Grimo tells us this 82838829292919 times a day) but Ren doesn't speak at all and I find that odd considering Mummy is children's presenter of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've been around children alot and I'm sure little words like Dadda, Mama, No, Car, Bye - should be spoken around this age. Am I wrong?
I mean they “normally” would be saying some words by 14 months. Or at least babbling but Ren just seems to make a one tone moan / scream which is ironic considering that’s all she must hear from fog horn all day

Reactions: 18
In one of her vlogs she kept randomly screaming “hiya!” At Ren and now I’ve seen that’s one of the words Zoe and Alfies baby says. She’s so strange, she copies even the tiniest thing

Reactions: 19
Btw she got him laser removal last year for Xmas so why is she making such a song and dance about it now 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Btw she got him laser removal last year for Xmas so why is she making such a song and dance about it now 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
I was just about to say that! She is a bleeping bleep needs locked up. I don't know how puppy love sticks her 24/7 she is a maniac who lies and makes her daughter ill by breast feeding her of her dirty stinking tits I couldn't dislike her anymore or maybe I can!!

Reactions: 16
I’ve just started watching the vlog where Imogen surprises Spencer (is anything not a surprise to them?!) and its clear this is all for Imogens benefit. She even says “not your sleeve cos I like your sleeve” so it’s the ones she doesn’t like. She mentions they were from boys holidays so I think she wants to get rid of any reminder of the life he had before. It’s not like it’s a girls name or anything. It’s such an unhealthy relationship and I have no idea how any of her huns think they are couple goals

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Last night I came across a girl talk video that she did a few years ago with her mum and in it they discussed how their periods are really smelly and disgusting. Dirty D told some girl at her work that her vagina stank but then the smell was still around once the girl had moved away and so infact worked out that it was her own bloody fishy fanny that smelt. Grimmo then goes on to say that her vag stinks too when she's on her period and if she wore pads when doing ballet that everytime she did a plie there would be a waft of her stink puss that she could smell.

I had to go to the bathroom and hang my head over the toilet I felt that sick. What in the actual duck 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Shock horror, a make up company actually takes time to develop their products instead of buying a tit tonne of cheap palettes off AliExpress ☺

View attachment 1813361

I mean they “normally” would be saying some words by 14 months. Or at least babbling but Ren just seems to make a one tone moan / scream which is ironic considering that’s all she must hear from fog horn all day
My baby talks/babbles all day long and only moans like that when she’s really angry, im sure Ren can talk too but she’s just constantly angry at her parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.