Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted that grid post three hours ago…. Why is she sharing it now on her stories.. we don’t care about your magical love that created your magical fairy princess 🥱😴 and how your wet wipe of a husband was telling everyone and their dog that you were amazing in labour..

Reactions: 3
Such an ✨ amazing ✨ one of kind ✨ pure love.

she’s not complaining or explaining, she’s just blessed and grateful angels

5D91DCE5-AE7F-4C45-B5CE-E8F7CEA41102.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found her first ex boyfriends Instagram and even though he has another kid and partner he is still friends with his ex??? Can she be that “evil” same with her uni pals.. oh wait and her first best pal.. oh wait and her school pals.. oh wait and holly boon ect.. I see a massive pattern

Reactions: 13
For someone who didn’t want to build the hype up surrounding name and insisted she’d be focusing on her baby and in the baby bubble, she sure has posted a hell of a lot since announcing the name hasn’t she.. 🤥

Reactions: 25
Why doesn’t she express and let spencer try feed her so he can also bond with baby that way too?? She sounds like she’s indirectly bashing spencer here for sleeping at night even though he’s said wake me up but she doesn’t???
she wants the baby to solely depend on her and be the MVP!

Reactions: 14
The biography insta posts continue. No one cares Imo.

View attachment 808759
This honestly winds me up as a new mum myself. “I need him to have energy so that I can nap” oh bless your heart Imogen I bleeping feel for you. Try having a partner that actually goes to work so you have to not only do the nights but also care for her in the day as well with no time to bleeping nap. duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I found her first ex boyfriends Instagram and even though he has another kid and partner he is still friends with his ex??? Can she be that “evil” same with her uni pals.. oh wait and her first best pal.. oh wait and her school pals.. oh wait and holly boon ect.. I see a massive pattern
theres one common factor that we've all always pointed out - Imo herself

No one makes as many victim videos as her unless she's trying to hide how self-obsessed, selfish, manipulative, narcissistic as she is.
She's manipulated spencer to become a unwell, isolated drug using husband, who cant do anything or post anything or say anything without her permission.
He doesnt even hardly speak to his family other than her checking it all, I bet that's why he stoppee working because controlling and coercive partners do that and isolate you until you have no one left.
her family enable her awful behaviour and don't call her out and its only goona get worse with this daughter

Im calling it now munchausen syndrome by proxy and babygirl will have all these issues that the doctors havent diagnosed because theyre bullies and Imo makes them all even more unwell and lacking of all nutrients to control them

Reactions: 14
This honestly winds me up as a new mum myself. “I need him to have energy so that I can nap” oh bless your heart Imogen I bleeping feel for you. Try having a partner that actually goes to work so you have to not only do the nights but also care for her in the day as well with no time to bleeping nap. duck off
What about the single parents too? Who have to do everything. Being a parent is not a competition Imo. Also LOL to the ‘munchy moos’ nickname for Renaelia. 😳🥴

Reactions: 11

Can i just add i love how much this guy hates her and calls her out for it, wish she'd respond or claim more bullying and hate it'd make such better content again

Reactions: 5
She’s got another insta story up of her latest TikTok. Why the fook do people need to see a compilation video of her being pregnant and then having the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Imo could nominate herself for ‘Mum Of The Year’ she would. 🥴 I wish someone would hack into her instagram so she could stop uploading NONSENSICAL posts.

601D4C19-5882-4D50-81A6-DFB645C9A8DF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I hate how she puts across everything is so perfect, anybody who has experienced the postpartum period knows it’s difficult especially that first 4/6 weeks. It’s a shock to the system, anybody that says or makes out it isn’t is lying, especially first time round when you’ve been used to it just being the 2 of you and all of sudden you’ve this whole other human being to look after. I’m not saying there isn’t lovely times to there is but it is a very difficult time mentally, emotionally and physically too depending on the type of delivery you had

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.