Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think maybe that’s why she never announced the babys weight? Due to the whole ‘due date’ mystery? It might not fit with her story if baby was a decent weight

Reactions: 6
Her eyes look like an 80 year olds
Being awake all night everynight!? What did she think Wren was going to do? Sleep 10 hours and lounge around in her gifted next to me crib. She's honestly insufferable, I don't think I can even hate watch now!!

Reactions: 10
Off topic but these influencers baby names are getting worse dunno if anybody knows or watches Karissa Pukas but she just had a baby and has called her Goldie Gustard 😳😳🙈
Goldie is what I called my golden retriever on Nintendo dogs when I was 7 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I’ve just rewatched, partially, her ‘the effect of hate’ video. My god the absolute dramatics, the fake panic attacks, the ‘I look so ugly, hello hunnies, no I can’t’ performances. Honestly I’m embarrassed to have believed it when I was a subscriber. Plus her throbbing colon 😭😂 she is the biggest fraud on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone think maybe that’s why she never announced the babys weight? Due to the whole ‘due date’ mystery? It might not fit with her story if baby was a decent weight
I think they didn't announce cos she was underweight she certainly looks it, as cute as she is, shes looks teeny tiny, imos sugar diet didn't help i reckon

Reactions: 4
You know those baby grows you can get that say 'Milking it' Imo needs one. Shut up with your tit lovey-dovey magical fairy princess content and using the birth of your baby. Its exploitation. I've said it before, and i'll say it again - ching ching ching goes the money tree.

Reactions: 8
12DF00CE-C7D5-4C7A-AD1A-1939FABFD137.jpeg

42E9CFCC-3CCA-4873-9954-1620148D4FAB.jpeg

omfg I’m actually going to throw up 🤮 !!! “You kept telling the nurses how amazing I am” just duck off will you. Why do we need to know that information??? The biggest narcissist ever!!!! And Why does everything have to be a novel, I couldn’t be arsed to even read it all.

also, are we now going to get hour by hour accounts of after the birth 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 808324
View attachment 808326

omfg I’m actually going to throw up 🤮 !!! “You kept telling the nurses how amazing I am” just duck off will you. Why do we need to know that information??? The biggest narcissist ever!!!! And Why does everything have to be a novel, I couldn’t be arsed to even read it all.

also, are we now going to get hour by hour accounts of after the birth 🥴

oh bugger off!!!! Just tell him, he's right next to you massaging your colon anyway!
Anything for a few likes and for people to be jealous of their couple goals

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just want to make people aware - what Imo has written.... it’s totally normal to not feel MAGICAL AMAZING RUSH OF LOVE when you first give birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Why does everything need to be ✨amazing✨ All the time, being a new mum is HARD your fan is red raw, your emotions are like one flew over the cuckoos nest and your knackered! It’s not all butterflies and magic, she’s such a narcissistic twit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does everything need to be ✨amazing✨ All the time, being a new mum is HARD your fan is red raw, your emotions are like one flew over the cuckoos nest and your knackered! It’s not all butterflies and magic, she’s such a narcissistic twit
This is why she’s not relatable as she won’t share anything real - just the magical sunshine and rainbow bits (which probably aren’t happening).

Usually the more someone goes oh about how perfect is and how happy they are the more they are actually struggling.

Reactions: 25
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.