Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you all know that Imogen is the first woman in the world to give birth and she's also the first woman to breastfeed too!! Wow how incredible is she??! Someone give that girl a medal x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t have children so I’ve never experienced breastfeeding but I feel like she’s making out the baby feeds every second of every day and that breastfeeding is her new personality trait?
also couldn’t she express a bottle if they were going out for a bit?
And when she said to the camera “is there something in my teeth?” NOOOO SHUT UP IMO YOU KNOB

Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to show us what she says is reality?🥴 Doesn’t she know that there are thousands of mothers and fathers out there who have babies and children? 👶🏻 Families who are struggling and whose reality is worlds apart from Imo’s ✨ magical reality. ✨

Also the constant asking if there is something in her teeth? 😬🦷🪥 Imo have you not heard of a mirror, brushing and flossing your teeth? twit.

Reactions: 7
What happened to the house update vlogs, another birth vlog.... didn't we see everything in ur birth vlog. It was a pretty straight forward birth too so nothing that needs these huge story times

Reactions: 2
I don’t have children so I’ve never experienced breastfeeding but I feel like she’s making out the baby feeds every second of every day and that breastfeeding is her new personality trait?
And when she said to the camera “is there something in my teeth?” NOOOO SHUT UP IMO YOU KNOB
She said in one of her story’s or videos that she can’t pump/express until 6 weeks for whatever reason

Reactions: 3
Sometimes it does feel like every second of the day 😂 I had my second baby 10 days ago and we’ve had nights and days where I literally feel like it’s every second 🤣 But yeah agree.. don’t know why she couldn’t take some expressed milk or just take a pit stop to feed. Breastfed babies can be unpredictable so you’ve always got to be ready to whip a boob out ! I couldn’t have left my baby screaming all the way to the car !

Reactions: 8
She said in one of her story’s or videos that she can’t pump/express until 6 weeks for whatever reason
You shouldn’t pump until then as it affects your natural supply levels, so I do get what she is saying. Plus the idea of cluster feeding is that your baby naturally builds your supply, so you shouldn’t need to pump/express. She does go on like she is the only mother to ever breastfeed though and my god is it irritating.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I can even hate watch anymore. I can’t take all the pointless lies! She needs to see someone about this obsession with making people cry.

Reactions: 11
This came up while I was going through my stories. A sponsored story 😂 I don’t follow him or Imogen
39375B5F-31C5-4723-8581-B2B6F66C92EC.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I haven't watched her videos in a super long time and just go by what you all discuss here...

But regarding feeding her baby and the whole Spencer sleeping through, can she not pump from her breasts to bottle so Spencer can bond with baby and do a feed himself?

I don't have children myself so perhaps there is a reason I don't understand but I know if I had a baby I would want my partner to be involved as much as possible and build a bond with baby too. Which is why I have heard partners sit with Mum topless too after birth so baby can have skin contact with both parents...sounds lovely.

I haven't watched her videos in a super long time and just go by what you all discuss here...

But regarding feeding her baby and the whole Spencer sleeping through, can she not pump from her breasts to bottle so Spencer can bond with baby and do a feed himself?

I don't have children myself so perhaps there is a reason I don't understand but I know if I had a baby I would want my partner to be involved as much as possible and build a bond with baby too. Which is why I have heard partners sit with Mum topless too after birth so baby can have skin contact with both parents...sounds lovely.
Don’t want to turn all mumsnet but feeding a baby isn’t the only way to bond with a baby. Dads can do loads of other things. But Imo needs to stop acting like she’s the only woman ever to breastfeed

Reactions: 14
Don’t want to turn all mumsnet but feeding a baby isn’t the only way to bond with a baby. Dads can do loads of other things. But Imo needs to stop acting like she’s the only woman ever to breastfeed
I get that. I just know feeding is a big thing when they are first born. Spencer, really, needs to stand up for himself and his life a bit more. Or maybe he likes being a wriggling worm on the ground, under the control of a foot ready to stomp
...who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.