Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh it's such a shame 😕 and I mean that sincerely, that her photos looks so bad! They're just so tacky and I can't work out if it's her outfit or the OTT flowers or all of it. Such a shame. It would've looked lovely if she'd gone back to the place where she had her gender/sex reveal and had some shots there. Clothes firmly on, with some nice wildflower bouquets......

Reactions: 11
I’m two minutes into her latest video and she’s gone “ugh have I got toast in my teeth” NO. YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR TEETH.

stop worrying about your teeth and start worrying about your blue scabby lips ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
F7658FE3-7628-499C-9B53-310D5966D9D1.png

Due to being 8 months pregnant and completely ripping our house out……

YOU’VE 👏🏻 BROUGHT 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 ON 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 bleeping 👏🏻 SELF!!!!!👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wonder how much she forked out on the maternity shoot with the flowers, several outfits etc.. Money that could have went towards buying baby items she needs, instead of going on the beg on insta all the time and having a shoot where you eyefuck the camera

Reactions: 14
The part of the vlog where Spencer says ‘COME ON MILLS’ with his wide eyed expression, she doesn’t give a reaction then he says ‘I love you’ in the background. Lights on, no ones home! It just gives me abusive vibes, like he’s looking for reassurance from her and when he doesn’t get it it’s the usual ‘i love you’ to appease her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The part of the vlog where Spencer says ‘COME ON MILLS’ with his wide eyed expression, she doesn’t give a reaction then he says ‘I love you’ in the background. Lights on, no ones home! It just gives me abusive vibes, like he’s looking for reassurance from her and when he doesn’t get it it’s the usual ‘i love you’ to appease her!
I caught onto that too, you can tell he does it as an auto response. Kind of sad, that behaviour strikes me very much as someone way younger than his actual age in a relationship.

Reactions: 26
duck me man - skip to 16.22 of the new video - SPENCEY is so cringe and her laugh is like ‘please shut up’ she’s so mortified by him baby love

Why is Spencer talking about gift aid as if it’s revolutionary? duck meeeee he’s such a sack

Reactions: 12
Totally noticed that too.

Although I did think she must be really bloody stressed and Spencer is bouncing around like a bloody puppy saying he can't wait. Read the room Spenny.

Reactions: 5
I’m late to it but why have they used ‘Poundland Peter Andre’ as the inspiration for Spencer on that maternity shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just had a look at her social blade and I have no clue how they afford anything tbh. Spencer clearly does not work anymore and is trying to be an influencer even though he gets 8 comments on his posts.

she surely barely makes any money off her cosmetics because she never seems to promote her brand anymore?
literally where does all this money come from for 10 Starbucks a day, a £500K house that they’ve ripped every wall out of and a brand new car on finance?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What in the actual duck is Imo wearing on her insta stories for date night with puppy love

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why are they filming having new sockets in every bloody room? Don't tell me they didnt have electricity as well as hot water

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.