Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if talking out of turn but - the way she kind of Disneyfies the pregnancy etc I'm getting major potential possible PND vibes when reality kicks in

Reactions: 14
10B069E1-023C-4957-B983-04DFA0BFCD5D.png

ā€œpromise Iā€™ll stop spamming our maternity shoot picsā€ THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN US EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Thereā€™s no more left to show!!!

sheā€™s posing like itā€™s for some high end fashion magazine! ā€œIā€™m just so obsessed with my husband-look how incredible you look babyā€- thatā€™s not even the real spencer! Heā€™s been photoshopped! He looks so strange.

also it doesnā€™t show up on here but the brightness/saturation must have been turned waaaaay up because they both look orange on Instagram!

Absolute joke of a photo shoot in my opinionā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we all in agreement that Spence and Imo's mom have shagged

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 694252

ā€œpromise Iā€™ll stop spamming our maternity shoot picsā€ THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN US EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! Thereā€™s no more left to show!!!

sheā€™s posing like itā€™s for some high end fashion magazine! ā€œIā€™m just so obsessed with my husband-look how incredible you look babyā€- thatā€™s not even the real spencer! Heā€™s been photoshopped! He looks so strange.

also it doesnā€™t show up on here but the brightness/saturation must have been turned waaaaay up because they both look orange on Instagram!

Why with his head like that does he look like that memeā€¦I canā€™t think of the name of itā€¦.is it the black girl saying ā€œduhā€ memeā€¦with her head kind of juttingā€¦sorry am I making any sense šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why with his head like that does he look like that memeā€¦I canā€™t think of the name of itā€¦.is it the black girl saying ā€œduhā€ memeā€¦with her head kind of juttingā€¦sorry am I making any sense šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
1627994688835.png
hahahaha this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It looks like his head has just been photoshopped in the wrong place on his neck in every picture.
But I shouldn't say that because BABY PRINCE PROBABLY GOT A NECK CONDITION *WHILST PREGNANT*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2875C038-8105-407A-A043-68217B71F273.png

A99233CB-50C0-4A92-AD2A-3FB8F324CE9A.png

saying sheā€™s having a brother and sister day, then in the next breath saying her dad and spencer are telling her to stop so theyā€™re obviously with them šŸ˜’

8980C393-DB23-4A6B-B0F1-FEFC22EE7B69.png

just canā€™t help herself can sheā€¦.rubbing her stomach and eye bleeping herself absolutely EVERYWHERE she goes! I wonder what the other people in the shop think?

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t mean this to sound horrible at all but I kinda hope that sheā€™s not one of the lucky ones who ā€œping backā€ to a size 4 the day after theyā€™ve given birth with no bodily evidence theyā€™ve carried a child. Even though I know she will be and itā€™ll infuriate me because I canā€™t shift my baby weight and sheā€™s just a smug twit anyway

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t mean this to sound horrible at all but I kinda hope that sheā€™s not one of the lucky ones who ā€œping backā€ to a size 4 the day after theyā€™ve given birth with no bodily evidence theyā€™ve carried a child. Even though I know she will be and itā€™ll infuriate me because I canā€™t shift my baby weight and sheā€™s just a smug twit anyway
Aww šŸ„ŗ
I know she probably will be fine, no stretch marks..bounce straight back šŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
She will lie and glamorise it regardlessā€¦ sheā€™ll probably harp on about how amazing her body is and how grateful she is for her body šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®

Reactions: 6
View attachment 694252

Has Spennys head been photoshopped??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.