Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can she not save some things for her private life. This does not need to be shared with the whole world. She is ✨ so blessed to have created life with the love of her life. ✨

F9EF394B-9CAC-4A2F-A551-1AF839AC8C2E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
BA3E40CF-0984-4D4D-B67F-08994D8373A0.png

I have never seen a more edited picture in my entire life 🤦🏻‍♀️ His head is wonky and her face does NOT look like that!! It’s so awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Spencer’s smiling semi normal and she’s pulling some kind of “trying to be sexy/sultry face… weirdest maternity photos ever. Why did she need 4 different outfits?!?!

Reactions: 15
Can they not just smile like normal happy parents expecting a child. They aren’t the Beckhams or something 😂👀

Reactions: 30
Why can she not save some things for her private life. This does not need to be shared with the whole world. She is ✨ so blessed to have created life with the love of her life. ✨

View attachment 693262
I feel like a witch for saying this but he’s not attractive at all. He was alright looking before he met Imogen but now he gives me the ick...they both to tbh!! I just feel like she tries so hard to convince herself and her followers that she’s really attracted to and in love with Spencer but she isn’t. Nothing seems genuine at all.

Reactions: 26
19ADD4EF-6360-4AF7-8373-41957AFD6C2F.jpeg
C9476ED6-E6EA-4BFD-BDDF-CCCF5D18BF9A.jpeg

You’re telling me his face didn’t move AT ALL in between her posing… is this a photoshop job I see 😂👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Can they not just smile like normal happy parents expecting a child. They aren’t the Beckhams or something 😂👀
Youve reminded me that this looks like something from Footballers Wives! Aka the Posh and Becka era. So dated!!

PS God I loved Footballers Wives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That first photo where she is about to kiss him it looks like there is blurs of rain or something over the photo? Doesn’t seem like a good photographer or editor to me.
I don’t think it’s rain, in her video of the maternity shoot some was putting a hose over them. I don’t know why but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.