Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1A2DE235-F93D-4C62-835B-C9EEDD1273A9.png

hunnies I have been so behind!! So busy with work 😭 not complaining just explaining, so grateful to have a job huns.

What the duck is imo wearing!!!!!!!! She is literally wearing that with everything hanging out it’s awful. Spenny is defo hating it he doesn’t even look comfortable in that insta video.

she wants men to look at her so she can then say men were PeRVINg on her whilst pregnant 🙄

anyway need to catch up on this latest tit show vlog. They are literally like Groundhog Day, usually involve spenny ripping something out and nothing else progressing

Reactions: 23
Remember when she was putting on that stupid act of "oh can I wear this when I'm a mum?" Looks like that's all out the window now, she's basically wearing a bikini on date night with Sweet Boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she was putting on that stupid act of "oh can I wear this when I'm a mum?" Looks like that's all out the window now, she's basically wearing a bikini on date night with Sweet Boy.
Those were the good old days. The ‘mumsy’ trainers. 👟👟 She used to question whether she could have her bumps or boobs on show because she is a ‘mum’ and is that how mums dress? Shut up Imo.

Angel huns can any of you help out? On the beg for their house renovation now ⁉ Open your own bleeping account Imo.

1A10B75A-0925-4C64-A0AC-1174A714DF85.jpeg

Also nearly new thread time. Cannot contain my excitement to post my ✨ thread recap. ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
626C549A-C161-46A2-9743-1B95DC00D1B0.png

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. F*CK???!!! I CAN’T!!!
hang your head in shame….this is horrendous.

seriously these two live in bizarre’o land!

59DF0592-C343-4579-8152-355D286AAFEE.png

No I don’t, and even if I did, I wouldn’t help you out..!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't get the gift aid thing either, that goes on your earnings you can't just leave your card and tell the charity shop to use it for everyone as surely then the charity shop is doing something reallly dodgy :ROFLMAO: Like why promote that on youtube?

You can also tell where they have put that laundry room that room with the window next to it looks quite narrow now with the big window, I think that's going to be a really odd space once it's done.

Reactions: 6
Jesus that dress! She looks like a pregnant prostitute on the streets of downtown LA! Not a good look imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just came here because I was sure she was wearing a bra in her story to date night and then realised it was that.. Dress? I don't know what would of been worse? Just.. Why? It's so strange like you could wear a mini dress pregnant but why with the cut outs etc?

It seems like she has no idea how to style herself when she could look so nice?

Reactions: 10
Imagine buying a 500K house with duck knows how much in renovations and begging for a trade card. Omfg are you not embarzzed that is so embarrazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did anyone see the comment of someone asking if Spencer works anymore? She’s actually deleted it!! I hope this ‘fan’ sees her true colours unless it’s a tattler🤪

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure I know someone with a howdens trade account. Sorry beggy one, no sharing.

that outfit is awful. Is it knitted?

Reactions: 3
‘My boobs smell because of the colostrum’ no hun they smell because you’re a scabby cow! She literally makes me want to vomit.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.