Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 comments under Imo’s post that she wrote for him his post. 🥴 Public figure Spenny’s career as a poet was short lived. 🤣

C3F613AE-6E8D-458B-BFF4-868846B3C538.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imo, I’m begging you to buy a bleeping lip balm.
I can not bare seeing those crusty lips anymore
She looks like a corpse

If anyone fancies a long read. 😑

View attachment 691568
what a load of horse tit!!! If you were that appreciative of your followers then you’d give back more than just tat and junk you’ve been gifted and don’t want!! I don’t like Elle darby but at least she makes an effort with giveaways. Also Imogen, you don’t even bother to put a decent amount of effort into your ads! A trained monkey could do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she would spend money to upkeep lip filler but won’t buy a lip balm for £1.

Also Seeing as Zoe had a baby shower today, I can’t wait for Imogen to try and recreate it in her building site of a house. Zoe had a gazebo so I’m expecting grimmy to have a pop up tent from Argos, while they all sit around and eat Ben Salad’s lemon brick cake *whilst pregnant*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 691067

Another thing she’s seen whilst reading here…. We know you’ve been bouncing on it way before you should have you idiot! If you’re not supposed to bounce on them in the beginning then you wouldn’t need one! They are recommended for much later in the pregnancy to help get the baby engaged and during labour.
isn’t water an essential for everyone? didn’t realise only pregnant people needed it

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she would spend money to upkeep lip filler but won’t buy a lip balm for £1.

Also Seeing as Zoe had a baby shower today, I can’t wait for Imogen to try and recreate it in her building site of a house. Zoe had a gazebo so I’m expecting grimmy to have a pop up tent from Argos, while they all sit around and eat Ben Salad’s lemon brick cake *whilst pregnant*
I think she won’t have a baby shower because she has no friends….but will blame it on covid and the renovations

Reactions: 25
51D942E5-0166-49D5-872A-EC167EEE0F99.png

E3EEEA4E-7488-43FC-B451-E0DD15570BBC.png

EEEB8388-F012-42D7-91AE-99F3ADBF046F.png

2DFEBA13-BD0A-43B3-83AD-D5293CB22FCE.png

four of those questions supposedly asked by her followers contain swipe ups to her videos…. Again I’ll say- If it’s her followers asking the questions they would have already seen these videos, so why would they swipe up to watch again???!!! Her channel is tanking and she’s trying to claw her way back!

EE230B31-EF25-4D31-ACB0-CCD931ACC0E8.jpeg

again with the “renovating and being pregnant”

9D606177-777A-4641-82D1-A0BC16ABCEB8.png

Is drinking 368 Starbucks a week healthy eating?! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the f says they are peeing like a Jack Russell? Her favourite time is when the builders 👷🏼‍♂️ are there 8-4 and she has to go to her dad’s house or Tesco to use the toilet. 🚽🧻

E9A4F494-6CEA-41FF-8A56-271CBE05BA89.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
12 comments under Imo’s post that she wrote for him his post. 🥴 Public figure Spenny’s career as a poet was short lived. 🤣

View attachment 691685
I tried a little rewrite for Spencer ..

Baby Horton I love you so,
So blessed watch you grow,
It won't be long until we meet,
You'll have the world at your feet,
Just have a dream and manifest,
That one day you'll be the best,
As precious Angel, your made from love,
Robins, Butterflies and a Dove,
So Babygirl, you'll complete my life,
I'm so grateful for you and my wife.

Author: A Tattler on behalf of Spennie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Like her baby girl is going to give a crap! Sorry may sound harsh but hey ho….
i. Had to pack up and entire flat at 38 weeks pregnant, take out the blinds and carpets etc by myself and thenwhen my baby was about 4 months old I then had to move into my new home and get that all sorted all with a newborn! Not complaining just pregnant and then a new mother 😂 Did I tell my baby that no did I hell and I wouldn’t now either because he wouldn’t be bothered!!

sorry to say but she would sell her soul to the devil if the price was right.

Reactions: 7
The poem reminds me of the poems we had to write for mother's/father's day in primary school

Reactions: 8
omg the scheming twit its so obvious shes wrote those swipe up questions herself they have got the same love heart emojis at the end oh the fakery is unreal with this one like its sickening and insulting

Reactions: 5
wtf an open plan bathroom she does not want spenny to take a shite in peace I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her "finding out I'm pregnant video" was only four months ago yet she's due next month..
Did she wait ages to upload the video or did she legit know for months beforehand, and did a fake finding out video

Reactions: 2
Her "finding out I'm pregnant video" was only four months ago yet she's due next month..
Did she wait ages to upload the video or did she legit know for months beforehand, and did a fake finding out video
Had to practice those fake tears

Reactions: 4
Isn't it funny how the bathroom is already out and Max is plastering by 27th July, yet a few days later she is posting about getting a plastering company in 'next week' and moaning about her open plan bathroom ! It's all SOOOO contrived .. just like she is nowhere to be seen at Saffie's party at the end .. I bet she only stayed a couple of hours for queuedos yet posts about a 'wild week' ..
Screenshot_20210802-153728_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.