Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hun asked why she is sexualising her pregnancy and another hun has asked about her stomach condition. Hi Imo, nice to know you still read here. 👋🏻

341FFDD4-084B-4211-AB37-1B73E2853D47.jpeg
317E91F0-0E25-4896-9595-456E45B9E6C1.jpeg

Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious that she reads here and is asking herself the questions! Same type of question layout and the ‘no hate’ is exactly something she’d put 🙄
Look at this one. This made me laugh. She says when she is in love with someone they can do anything and she doesn’t care. Her and Spenny are the exact same??? No hun bun baby princess. Spenny used to go out clubbing 🕺🏻 and he used to drink PROPER alcohol 🍻 and eat REAL food and look healthy 🙋🏻‍♂️ but you have moulded him into something YOU want him to be.

4E8393F0-D14B-4F96-84BF-86CA74E9FF11.jpeg

Reactions: 24
B0EE06C5-411A-454E-A74F-2C5BFFAA76BF.jpeg

Another thing she’s seen whilst reading here…. We know you’ve been bouncing on it way before you should have you idiot! If you’re not supposed to bounce on them in the beginning then you wouldn’t need one! They are recommended for much later in the pregnancy to help get the baby engaged and during labour.

Reactions: 17
Me too!! And it’s pissing me off that she thinks manifest is meant as in to wish for things when it’s called that because a manifest is the list of passengers on a flight!!! Why do NowTV sponsor him when he clearly hasn’t watched it?? SPONSOR ME I love that show ha
I watched the first three episodes. Is it worth continuing? That Mick woman was getting on my tits and her eyebrows were annoying me. Petty I know.

Oh look some of Grimmo’s huns visited her building site!!
(Tone indicator: joking. This photo was found on Twitter)
It looks like a crack den
ETA I have never been in a crack den in my life. I will put it on my bucket list.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s now coincidentally getting questions where she can put ‘swipe up’ for more coin and views on her videos 😂🥱 she thinks we’re stupid…

Reactions: 9
17B5C28E-3401-4A6F-B44B-194FA4D01B69.png

8EDA9D72-BE51-482A-A48B-5DC509BE7006.png

hahaha…..would her loyal hunnies really be asking these questions, if they were that loyal they’d have watched these videos surely?!? And putting the swipe up to direct them to the videos?? We see you Imogen 👀

4A6F09A3-D458-43FD-BB50-118029AE8BC3.png

something else we’ve spoken about on here….. she’s 100% asking these questions herself! Also notice how everyone of these last 3 questions has a heart after the question….coincidence???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her viewing count according to social blade had gone up 19.2% in the last 30 days…

it’s these disastrous renovation videos everyone’s tuning in for😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the first three episodes. Is it worth continuing? That Mick woman was getting on my tits and her eyebrows were annoying me. Petty I know.
Yes it’s worth sticking with - it’s daft in places and a bit OTT but it is good! I really like Mick 🙈

Reactions: 4
I don’t see why she can’t just answer the questions instead of saying ‘swipe up for the video’. If you aren’t going to answer the question Imogen don’t put it on your story. You silly cow. 🙄🙄

she is definitely reading here, especially after everyone talking about her sexualising her pregnancy this morning and now she’s got questions about it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.