Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i saw her in person and asked if she had lip filler do you think she’d burst out crying and make a storytime about how i bullied her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
I'm so fuming. She talks about bullying yet she posts on her story the names of people who are asking her questions? I don't think anyone was necessarily rude to her, people on here were just asking if she'd fillers or why she lies about it. It's not fair that's she posted peoples names on her story because now those people are being sent abuse. Why couldn't she just make a IG story and say 'yes I have lip fillers' or 'it's nothing to do with anyone'. She's got a very deluded view of what bullying is. I'm tempted to message her about this because it's not right that because she's crying on her story (again!) people are getting abused in her comments by her silly huns.

I'm so fuming. She talks about bullying yet she posts on her story the names of people who are asking her questions? I don't think anyone was necessarily rude to her, people on here were just asking if she'd fillers or why she lies about it. It's not fair that's she posted peoples names on her story because now those people are being sent abuse. Why couldn't she just make a IG story and say 'yes I have lip fillers' or 'it's nothing to do with anyone'. She's got a very deluded view of what bullying is. I'm tempted to messagher about this because it's not right that because she's crying on her story (again!) people are getting abused in her comments by her silly huns.
The people who she posted on her story should post a video/ comment crying saying how much bullying she has brought on them, see how she likes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was active on here 6 minutes ago. Why would you look at a hate forum when you already 'feel so low' and are 'crying'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was active on here 6 minutes ago. Why would you look at a hate forum when you already 'feel so low' and are 'crying'
Thissss!!!! Everyone gets spoken about by other people wether they are in the public eye or not. It’s life, people will always have different opinions and it doesn’t mean either side is right or wrong. She says herself she’s like marmite so if the people who like her have a space to discuss her - the people who don’t should be allowed a space too without getting hate for it. You don’t see me messaging her little fans with hate because I don’t agree that they like her so she shouldn’t encourage them too either.

Reactions: 15
"I promised myself I wouldn't come on here..." bleeping hell Imo you even break promises to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.