Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Hugo 7 or 17
Spencer opening his sauce for him imo offering to take the lettuce out of his burger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hugo just doesn’t look 17 - I think he looks 15 max! Also they’re definitely taking the piss with the names Chanel and Shaniqua which (again) does give me racist vibes 🙄

Reactions: 34
View attachment 608573

Asking out of naivety/curiosity for myself as I have never had children, is it not normal for a birthing centre/hospital to be 40 or so minutes away and why does this impact her ability to use one? My nearest hospital is 40 minutes drive so I just presumed that would be a normal journey when in labour!
I’m 23 weeks pregnant and also would love to have my baby in a birthing centre but there isn’t one near where I live unfortunately, i guess you have to live quite close because you never know how quickly the baby is going to come!

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t take more than a few minutes of her massive baboon lips talking and eating at the same time 🤢 no thanks

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s tried to hide it behind the burger👀, I replied the clip about x5 times like I am sure she is gluten free 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw the same thing, her trying to hide that she was eating a chicken nugget 🙄 I wondered if anyone else noticed that!

Reactions: 8
Huns (as we approach new thread time) I’m afraid there will not be a thread recap from me this time as I’ve taken a step back from watching her videos because she’s a twit 😵‍ (and work has been crazy) and has become increasingly more annoying and twit-ier.

But I’ll be back for the thread after…unless I poke my eyes out from anger and replace them with Imo’s special vegan and gluten free chicken nuggets! 🐔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Don’t hate me pls guys but I actually didn’t mind Spencer in this new vid? He seemed really normal and actually quite charming

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think spencer looked pissed off when Hugo kept asking for more food 🤣🤣🤣.

also what was with the pokemon cards??? Would spencer really be ‘obsessed’ with them if he wasn’t with imogen and always trying to impress her and her family by being JUST like them, probs not

Reactions: 9
Her post about mental health stating that she doesn’t feel anxiety anymore because it would be bad for the baby ... so she just makes sure not to be anxious ... I wish I could turn off my anxiety, I’m not mentally ill for fun Imogen 😭
this pissed me off so much also, like I’ve had anxiety since I was 12 now currently 25. And currently pregnant. My anxiety has gotten that bad since being pregnant that most days I cannot leave my house. I felt tit because obviously I don’t want to make my baby feel bad but unlike imo I can’t turn mine Off either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.